• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Apoti Eri from Mount Zion Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Who has seen this little gem of a movie?
I know mamarita has seen it and i know what she thinks of it,but who else has seen it and what do you think?

Nne-Baby

Originally posted by vince
Who has seen this little gem of a movie?
I know mamarita has seen it and i know what she thinks of it,but who else has seen it and what do you think?

i'm sure i've seen it but can't remember the story line?
pls remind me.
thanks
.:)

vince

Re: Re: APOTI ERI(Mount Zion Productions)

Originally posted by Nne-Baby
i'm sure i've seen it but can't remember the story line?
pls remind me.
thanks
.:)
It is about this Oba who suffers this embarrassing sickness called epilepsy and he used the life of the wife of his son and the unborn child in her as a sacrifice for the cure.
This then leads to a tragic consequence for all concerned.
I will stop there.:)

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Yeah yeah , the little boy was great, the movie made a little bit of sense, followed all the rules of writing to get a crowd.......SO WHAT????????????

solatoks

naija rules 4ever
Originally posted by Moremi
Vince.. borrow me the movie.
you are very funny how can vince send you the film all the way to niger? you wey you deg for niger fit get am at the twinkkle of an eye you come dey say make vince send you the film very funny.

Moremi

Originally posted by solatoks
you are very funny how can vince send you the film all the way to niger? you wey you deg for niger fit get am at the twinkkle of an eye you come dey say make vince send you the film very funny.

mi si ni naija.. I dey inside osun river..

Moremi

Video players dey work for under water??:confused:

yes it works.....
main gist is are u willing to mail VCD to Osun river so that I can tell u how to do it
tenks

vince

Originally posted by Moremi
yes it works.....
main gist is are u willing to mail VCD to Osun river so that I can tell u how to do it
tenks
Tell me how to do it and i will send it.
This one i got to hear!:D

Moremi

Tell me how to do it and i will send it.
This one i got to hear!:D

U first have to promise that u will send it.

see the process is a secret.. a ma ni lati mu ile

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
I'll teach you how to do it. Just flush it down the toilet and scream MOREMI O, three times. Or better still, jump down the london bridge, and say OMI OSUN WE MI MO three times and you'll be at the Osun River before you can say Jack Robinson ko, mo taka osi nu ni:D

Moremi

Originally posted by mamarita
I'll teach you how to do it. Just flush it down the toilet and scream MOREMI O, three times. Or better still, jump down the london bridge, and say OMI OSUN WE MI MO three times and you'll be at the Osun River before you can say Jack Robinson ko, mo taka osi nu ni:D

eshe oh
madam gboromiro

BTW.. that's old school
technology ti de osun river:D

Status
Not open for further replies.