• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Are Nigerian women "dry" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

olatoludipe

LOL, not fighting or arguing with you. You can be a HOTTIE guy but not all . You know we cool now . Still Nig. women are hotter than guys.
Do you agree with that. Just give up on this case ok.

Pete

olatoludipe said:
LOL, not fighting or arguing with you. You can be a HOTTIE guy but not all . You know we cool now . Still Nig. women are hotter than gurls.
Do you agree with that. Just give up on this case ok.
I already gave up since! And btw, did u say "Naija women are hotter than gurls"? If that's what u meant, then I'd say no, please gurls are uh-m... better. At least for now...

Hopealicious

That sure is a BIG generalization. I KNOW that isn't the case with my mom because we were never rich and she's still with my dad after 25 years of marriage! Mamarita was right that romanticism is not in the Nigerian culture, though. It's more of an "I don't have to be romantic to prove that I love you because if I didn't love you, I wouldn't have married you" kind of culture. So yes, when they ACT romantic, its VERY corny! But saying that everyone is golddiggers is going a bit far, dont ya think?

bluestocking

obude said:
And when I mean "Dry," I mean not suave or not smooth when they are trying to profess love or be romantic. Nigerian women have some quality-time-spending, generous women but.....why do their romantic gestures and words sound so fake, so unnatural as if they are imitating someone else? Even on the films, I can't help but burst out laughing when I see them trying to be romantic, its so awkward and I don't think that that is the desired result for the actors but gosh! Do you fine men out there have great romantic tales with ONLY Nigerian women to share that would change my views...men only please b/c I am sure every Nigerian woman out there will be up in arms to defend their fellow sisters. Thanks.

Plagiarism. It's illegal u know. the babe who started that other thread could sue u for copying her questions without even acknowledging her.

That said,Nigerian women are romantic, they just need right man to bring out the romance in them.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
OH YEAH?
you can top this?
A boy once walked up to my sister and I, and said to her: Baby I lof you, talk ya own
no kidding.
This isn't dry???

Pete

Thickmadam said:
OH YEAH?
you can top this?
A boy once walked up to my sister and I, and said to her: Baby I lof you, talk ya own
no kidding.
This isn't dry???
Loff at first sight?? :excite

Hopealicious

lol..thats funny AND true. Woman aren't the only dry people! Africans that see me at work are sometimes like "How are you?" and when I say "Fine," they say "Ah-ah! My dear, you are MORE than fine!" Now how corny is that? I even hera that in nigerian movies...so don't blame it on the women because the men have NO flava neither...lol

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
obude said:
And when I mean "Dry," I mean not suave or not smooth when they are trying to profess love or be romantic. Nigerian women have some quality-time-spending, generous women but.....why do their romantic gestures and words sound so fake, so unnatural as if they are imitating someone else? Even on the films, I can't help but burst out laughing when I see them trying to be romantic, its so awkward and I don't think that that is the desired result for the actors but gosh! Do you fine men out there have great romantic tales with ONLY Nigerian women to share that would change my views...men only please b/c I am sure every Nigerian woman out there will be up in arms to defend their fellow sisters. Thanks.
No we aint dryyyyyyyy, we WET. ;)

j-hi

obude said:
when I mean Nigerian women are dry it does not mean that they are all really dry, but when the percentage of those that are dry overcomes the good ones, then you will hardly notice the others.

boy, which ( type) of Naija women have u been meeting? u never see anyything o

Pete

j-hi said:
boy, which ( type) of Naija women have u been meeting? u never see anyything o
so, that means that some Naija women are actually dry, while some are as hot as brimstone!

Pete

What?! Yeah, right! Hehe, aight, I admit some are on fire, while some are so nerdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.