Are Nigerian women "dry" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbutterfly

I am yet to meet and born and raised Nigerian woman who is sensuous...its seems most of them think to be sensuous is a sin or they would be considered "ashawo." The Nigerian women that I have seen to have sensuality were bred elsewhere. Just what I've observed, this is not an absolute fact for those who are always on the look out to pounce on other people's opinion.

bluestocking

blackbutterfly said:
I am yet to meet and born and raised Nigerian woman who is sensuous...its seems most of them think to be sensuous is a sin or they would be considered "ashawo." The Nigerian women that I have seen to have sensuality were bred elsewhere. Just what I've observed, this is not an absolute fact for those who are always on the look out to pounce on other people's opinion.

Seeing that u've been intimate with quite a few of them. No be woman u be?

Pete

hafseedee said:
aight kool so u dey work or u just dey chill 4 house whats up with u man
I'm @ home right now, but will be leaving for work soon. You nko?

blackbutterfly

bluestocking said:
Seeing that u've been intimate with quite a few of them. No be woman u be?

Small minds! Abi, person can't use eye observe something? Why does everything have to be fight with Nigerians, abeg? I have seen women in movies, I have women in my family and I have female firends...what is your problem? Why do I have to have slept with a woman to note that they don't seem comfortable with their sensuality? Again, small minds.

F

FOYEKEA

yes,may be some girls are "dry" as you call it but the same goes for nigerian men too,they are also "dry" and in my opinion sound more fake than the women.Not all nigerian women are "dry". oursociety does not glorify women acting sensuall or romantic,it is also the same nigerian men that calls a girl ashewo when she acts sensual, some girls rather pretend to be "dry" than be called one.i think the truth of the matter is,i think nigerian men prefer it when nigerian girls act "dry" than sensual.

j-hi

Have u guys noticed that Naija guys who have stayed here are more romantic/sensual etc than those who just recently landed from Naija?

Pete

j-hi said:
Have u guys noticed that Naija guys who have stayed here are more romantic/sensual etc than those who just recently landed from Naija?
example? well, that's to show u that we're more romantic than u gals

Status
Not open for further replies.