• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Behind Closed Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

callonkech

yeah i`ve seen it and its really very good. i`ll give it 9\10. i just hope the part 3 isnt as predictable as i presume. Ivie{SDA} doesnt really have to end up with Phillip(RMD) Like their mother{PATIENCE OZOKWO} said "marriage is for better for worse". just hope they find a way to resolve the mystery and make it real. Good movie.The singing scenes were great and the part where stella danced wit des was ''oh my God" GREAT!!!

angeleyez

callonkech said:
yeah i`ve seen it and its really very good. i`ll give it 9\10. i just hope the part 3 isnt as predictable as i presume. Ivie{SDA} doesnt really have to end up with Phillip(RMD) Like their mother{PATIENCE OZOKWO} said "marriage is for better for worse". just hope they find a way to resolve the mystery and make it real. Good movie.The singing scenes were great and the part where stella danced wit des was ''oh my God" GREAT!!!

Pls don't go and give someone this kind of advice o. Are you suggesting they should let Ivie and her husband get back together after he had shot her. What exactly will he be forgiven for? For killing her while carrying an innocent child or for being a jerk.

angeleyez

This is one of the boringest movie I've ever seen. Imagine me feeling sleepy the whole time I was watching it. It became interesting when mama finally find out what had happened. I did not enjoy the movie at all. Right after this movie, I watched Jeta's Wheel of change and did not doze off although I wondered how I allowed that stupid video club attendant convince me about the movie (wheel of change).

Really, I can't wait for part three to come out since I did not get any satisfaction watching part 1 & 2. Hope 3 will give me what i need. If I had read everyones post before I got the movie I would have said y'all killed it for me but I did not read any post before I got it.

nugi

hey u guyz really love 9ja for here. but the truth is haven't i seen this movie before?...... no not at all, but it is the same ol' thing we see everyday. it could be good no doubt but it has a similar story line with so many other films out there. we need a change

bluestocking

angeleyez said:
This is one of the boringest movie I've ever seen. Imagine me feeling sleepy the whole time I was watching it. It became interesting when mama finally find out what had happened. I did not enjoy the movie at all. Right after this movie, I watched Jeta's Wheel of change and did not doze off although I wondered how I allowed that stupid video club attendant convince me about the movie (wheel of change).

Really, I can't wait for part three to come out since I did not get any satisfaction watching part 1 & 2. Hope 3 will give me what i need. If I had read everyones post before I got the movie I would have said y'all killed it for me but I did not read any post before I got it.

You still want to see part 3? I couldnt even finish part 1 it was that boring for me and the storyline was silly to say the least.

bluestocking

vince said:
I am afraid,i do not share all you guys' enthusiasm about the movie.The story of the movie was so unrealistic to me that i found it silly.But it was entertaining a bit,that much i will give it.But it is not one of the better Isong scripts,as it had too many flaws in the storyline to be really called a top movie.
Make una no chop my head o!

Vince, you deserve a kiss for this. luxlove:

angeleyez

bluestocking said:
You still want to see part 3? I couldnt even finish part 1 it was that boring for me and the storyline was silly to say the least.

Just to see if what they couldn't deliver in part 1&2 can be done in 3 since movie got better 10minutes towards the end.

Pretty Girl

angeleyez said:
Just to see if what they couldn't deliver in part 1&2 can be done in 3 since movie got better 10minutes towards the end.
Lol!...you can say that again. I won't be surprise if they now show us in the part three that afterall Stella did not die from the gun wounds or else, I don't see what other storyline they can come up with that will make anymore sense to that movie again.

angeleyez

Pretty Girl said:
Lol!...you can say that again. I won't be surprise if they now show us in the part three that afterall Stella did not die from the gun wounds or else, I don't see what other storyline they can come up with that will make anymore sense to that movie again.

I will actually like it to go that route, Stella not dying. She can even end up with RMD 'cos I will do the same especially if he's going to take care of me. That aside, I just want to see how creative they are going to be about it. I will lvoe to see a 3 sha.

callonkech

Pls don't go and give someone this kind of advice o. Are you

well i`m not giving any advice. its a different reasoning and will make the thing more complex and needing a lot of reasoning to make it still work out for stella and desmond otherwise i can tell that stella wont die, patience will be shot and stella and rmd will live happily ever after.they dont always have to be paired is another reason for my initial reasoning.it will be good to shift to the unlikely. anyway thats their own. i quite enjoyed the movie. it was different from the day by day

Shekua

angeleyez said:

Did you say "BORINGEST" movie you have ever seen? Are you sure? so how come it got interesting at a point? My dear are you sure you were not feeling sleepy already? And do you need to sleep more because if Part 1 & 2 were that boring why do you want to risk and see Part 3. I can stick my neck out on this one, there is no way you would get what you want in Part 3. Just avoid it when you see it. And please spare the video attendant :roll :roll :roll

Shekua

angeleyez said:

This is not that convincing Angeleyez. Ignore the movie before you waste more money.

ccaseyg

the movie was very cool, until the end, useless, wats the need of the pscycho aspect of the junior brother!
i simply think the guy was greedy for more money after offering a successful part 1 n 2. i was honestly very diappointed n disgusted
well thats my opinion.

Shekua

ccaseyg said:
the movie was very cool, until the end, useless, wats the need of the pscycho aspect of the junior brother!
i simply think the guy was greedy for more money after offering a successful part 1 n 2. i was honestly very diappointed n disgusted
well thats my opinion.

I equally didn't get the last part well. Was he getting mad or something? However, in my opinion it didn't mar the whole movie. rolleye:

S

samira

The movie; Behind closed doors!!!

To me it was an excellent movie and I think the best so far. I wonder what part three will be about.

Was it necessary for a part three??????????

Couldn't they have squeezed it all in part one and two??????

haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, what a way to make money!!!!!!!!!

LOL Freaaaaaaaaaaking LOUD!!!!!!!!!

Shekua

samira said:
To me it was an excellent movie and I think the best so far. I wonder what part three will be about.

Was it necessary for a part three??????????

Couldn't they have squeezed it all in part one and two??????

haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, what a way to make money!!!!!!!!!

LOL Freaaaaaaaaaaking LOUD!!!!!!!!!

Am glad you liked it.

vince

Abike said:
Finally saw the movie.....twas allright, WAY overated though, i mean come on!
Definitely overrated.I do not see what the ravings are all about.The whole premises on which all the dramas were based on was mad weak!It had a potential to be a really good flick,but they fluffed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.