• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Behind Closed Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaymax

Hubscrown said:
I hope you not trying to put me into trouble. :spiny:

Compliement well taken. smokin:
A Ha, why would you say that? You know I'm new on the forum, is there something I should know?

peculiar

vince said:
Definitely overrated.I do not see what the ravings are all about.The whole premises on which all the dramas were based on was mad weak!It had a potential to be a really good flick,but they fluffed it.
Honestly they did!1Whats with the part 3 to watch out for??Not funny at all!I had high hopes but the end crushed it all.Not bad overall sha,again SDA proved herself.....she didnt disappoint.Others did great too.Part 3 is so uncalled for!

Pls has anybody watched this movie before "Behind Closed Doors". Pls if there is somebody he or she should narrate what is it all about and may be it's real or not. Bcos I see so many artistes in it...
Thanks.

amamellow

this movie is so great, infact i loved it. i have not seen any naija movie like this, this emem is a force to reckon with, i watched this movie over and over again i really really loved it :nature-sm

vince

amamellow said:
this movie is so great, infact i loved it. i have not seen any naija movie like this, this emem is a force to reckon with, i watched this movie over and over again i really really loved it :nature-sm
You must be kidding,right?

amamellow

can you name any naija movies that are better than this vince the only one i can think of is keepin faith, please name some so that i can watch them and compare. thanks :nature-sm

vince

amamellow said:
can you name any naija movies that are better than this vince the only one i can think of is keepin faith, please name some so that i can watch them and compare. thanks :nature-sm
They are many,amamellow.Seems like you just started watching nolly hovies.
Here are some:
Everything We Touch
Rising Sun
All My Life
Blood Sisters
Old Soldier
These are just a few recent ones.Hundreds of EMG hovies are way better than Behind....

amamellow

i have been watching nollyhood movies for a long time, thanks anyway but i have watched all the movies listed except the old soldier, i will look out for it :nature-sm

vince

amamellow said:
i have been watching nollyhood movies for a long time, thanks anyway but i have watched all the movies listed except the old soldier, i will look out for it :nature-sm
Really?!And you still say that Behind.. is the "greatest" nolly HV you have ever seen?!The movie is only fairly ok at best,but greatest?It had the potential to be a really good hovie,but that was just it,only potential.
Behind.. will not even make my top 100 list of best nolly hovie of all time.

amamellow

to me the movie was good, it could have been better as you said, but i really liked it , maybe because of RMD he is my favourite you know!!!1 :nature-sm

Babyai

vince said:
2)We have a xter who supposedly has about six months to live and lying really weak in the hospital bed,who then suggests to his brother to have sex(for a good reason,no doubt)with his brother's wife!!!In his condition?What if he dies on top of her before ejaculation?What then? We all know that sex takes a huge amount of energy from the flks having it.At first,i thought RMD was up to some mischief and he was not really dying of cancer but pretending to be so just to get into his brother's wife's (SDA)pants,because it has been established earlier on that he already has the hots for her.
At the highlighted part, I thought the same initially. Overall, not a bad movie and definitely no need for a third par. I finally succumbed to the temptation of watching 3-parts movies :1087: .

coe2005

Onoriode
luv this film

i really luv dis film,for me,a nice film after enugh rubbish frm noolywood.
gud script.am new to dis site,how do i start a thread. luxlove:

Ayesha

InaAni - Classic Beauty
Ok.. Now this is the second Naija movie I sat down to watch.. The beginning of Part I I had to fast forward because she was singing too much.. .Ok I got the jist of the movie and then proceeded to watch Part II.. There was just too much talk and i fast forwarded to the end only to see that he killed the wife and there is a Part III that no one seems to have ever seen..

Why now.. Is there not one Naija movie that is good without having Part I, II and III? Cant the story be summarized in just one VCD? Its bad enough that there is Part I disc A and B and then Part II Disc A and B...

Who has Part III? Who has seen it?

P

pompom

Ayesha said:
Ok.. Now this is the second Naija movie I sat down to watch.. The beginning of Part I I had to fast forward because she was singing too much.. .Ok I got the jist of the movie and then proceeded to watch Part II.. There was just too much talk and i fast forwarded to the end only to see that he killed the wife and there is a Part III that no one seems to have ever seen..

Why now.. Is there not one Naija movie that is good without having Part I, II and III? Cant the story be summarized in just one VCD? Its bad enough that there is Part I disc A and B and then Part II Disc A and B...

:roll :roll
This movie was actually reviewed as being very good on this site.

Hubscrown

Ayesha said:

Only when SDA and RMD are back to work on it.

Ayesha

InaAni - Classic Beauty
pompom said:
:roll :roll
This movie was actually reviewed as being very good on this site.

To put it mildly. it was a poorly written script... I kept fast forwarding the VCD.. Its a shame.. Who wrote it?

goseiant

I think everybody's opinion differ, but honestly I didn't find this movie boring at all. The part three is yet to be made since they didn't start before the ban.

Ayesha

InaAni - Classic Beauty
Hubscrown said:
Only when SDA and RMD are back to work on it.

Wey dem go.. They killed of SDA which made no sense.. I mean there was also the part that Desmond Elliott was sweating profusely.. Was that a part of the effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.