• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Black Panther trailer

Sola

Administrator
Staff member

Loved that character growing up. I hope Marvel Cinematic Universe does justice to his story.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
I just had to come back. I will watch this movie at least 5 times. Already have my Black Panther movie fund

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
O dikwa serious if you require a fund to watch a movie o. No dey believe those trailers until you see the production. Trailer making is a specialized art. They know how to tease if the material is right.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
O dikwa serious if you require a fund to watch a movie o. No dey believe those trailers until you see the production. Trailer making is a specialized art. They know how to tease if the material is right.
Me and UK going 5 times? That's 10 tix, plus I'll spring for popcorn as bribe for him to follow me the other 4 times.
Strangely I don't think I would care if it were bad, I'll still go support.
These trump loving folks will try to minimize and devalue it. Not on my watch though. No sir.