• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

BlackBerry Z10 and Q10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiga

Wonder woman
I have a Z10 and i'm hating it........................retarded predictive text and induces fat finger syndrome.

Why does it change good to hood. makes you wonder who wrote the code. Good is more commonly used than hood in my opinion. Plus the lack of intelligence in understanding words a user uses often. Over engineered piece of crap.

Why not just improve on the rubbishness of previous versions and steal the great things from iphone and samsung.

And the apps!!! OMG, who uses foursquare and all the other rubbish apps they’ve got there. A decent app to have would be instagram but Noooooo, the idiots that be at Blackberry thought ‘foursquare’ is just what the people need. Needless to say, I detest it.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
:happy0194:
don't mean to laugh at your pain Amiga, but this is hilarious.
i suppose it depends on where you are, but Foursquare seems to be pretty popular in the states. I see a lot of my younger cousins using it in The States.
now why i would want to announce where I am, to the people on FB, all the time, is...i suppose it's a young people's thing.
i have one cousin who is always checking into places from foursquare. gym o, starbucks o, work o, i'm waiting for him to check in that he is in the bathroom one day.
I have a Z10 and i'm hating it........................retarded predictive text and induces fat finger syndrome.

Why does it change good to hood. makes you wonder who wrote the code. Good is more commonly used than hood in my opinion. Plus the lack of intelligence in understanding words a user uses often. Over engineered piece of crap.

Why not just improve on the rubbishness of previous versions and steal the great things from iphone and samsung.

And the apps!!! OMG, who uses foursquare and all the other rubbish apps they’ve got there. A decent app to have would be instagram but Noooooo, the idiots that be at Blackberry thought ‘foursquare’ is just what the people need. Needless to say, I detest it.

blackpearl

This foursquare matter is not just for people to know where you check in o. Not even sure if that is the primary reason BUT a friend of mine checks into everything and everywhere even IF she is not there because of the coupons you get. She cares less about who knows where she is checking into. In as much as i am a very free person i don't need people to know my daily business. I only shook my head o. So it may not just be a young people thing o. Some of our people are coupon abusers. Just saying :)

Amiga

Wonder woman
i suppose it depends on where you are, but Foursquare seems to be pretty popular in the states. I see a lot of my younger cousins using it in The States.
now why i would want to announce where I am, to the people on FB, all the time, is...i suppose it's a young people's thing.
i have one cousin who is always checking into places from foursquare. gym o, starbucks o, work o, i'm waiting for him to check in that he is in the bathroom one day.

loool, please laugh o, i am crying enough for both of us.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
AHHHH!
so it is for coupons? no wonder he is always checking in from the gym and starbucks. lmao. yeye.
This foursquare matter is not just for people to know where you check in o. Not even sure if that is the primary reason BUT a friend of mine checks into everything and everywhere even IF she is not there because of the coupons you get. She cares less about who knows where she is checking into. In as much as i am a very free person i don't need people to know my daily business. I only shook my head o. So it may not just be a young people thing o. Some of our people are coupon abusers. Just saying :)

hahahaha. pele o. it is well. just drink some more coffee/tea and drink away your disappointment over the phone.
loool, please laugh o, i am crying enough for both of us.

Abike

:roll

TM!!!!!

Abike

Dats it! Im getting off NR :roll :roll

Status
Not open for further replies.