• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Unveiled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village-Boi

The cams at the show were 'locked' to ProRes; they have confirmed the 'Pocket Camera' also shoots RAW and has 13 stops of dynamic range. Simply nuts!

Kala Lou

seriously considering getting one...already have some micro 4/3 glass......I would like to see this in a shootout vs. the GH2....

Village-Boi

seriously considering getting one...already have some micro 4/3 glass......I would like to see this in a shootout vs. the GH2....
On paper it'll beat the GH2 with its 13 stops of DR. I'm considering one too but will have to see it 'physically' in the shops. 90% of people still never get the last year one wey they pre-order.

Kala Lou

On paper it'll beat the GH2 with its 13 stops of DR. I'm considering one too but will have to see it 'physically' in the shops. 90% of people still never get the last year one wey they pre-order.

I know right...I hope Black Magic saves face with its new release cause all the hiccups they've had with the previous makes me weary about dealing with them...

moviewizard

Love this. Did i hear the price well, 995$ ?

Not bad at all and this works well for the basic stuffs i need it for. But July far oooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.