• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Canon USA Introduces XA25 and XA20 Professional HD Camcorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Written by DVi News

Two Ultra-Compact Professional Camcorders Enabling Wireless Digital Content Transfer and Remote Operation; New Canon XA25 and XA20 Camcorders Include a 20x HD Zoom Lens, Simultaneous MP4 and AVCHD Recording, a 3.5-Inch Organic LED Touch Panel Display, and Wireless Connectivity for Digital Content Uploading or Remote Operation Via Tablet or Smartphone

MORE

Kala Lou

Have people started switching from DSLRs to pro camcorders yet...because I predict the trend will start going that way soon....I plan to use my mirror less GH2 in tandem with my Sony Cam to shoot features...soon (fingers crossed)....
The 3 Pro cams Canon just introduced look sweet...

Village-Boi

Have people started switching from DSLRs to pro camcorders yet...because I predict the trend will start going that way soon....I plan to use my mirror less GH2 in tandem with my Sony Cam to shoot features...soon (fingers crossed)....
The 3 Pro cams Canon just introduced look sweet...
Like all other cameras these have the good & bad but do fit into a certain section of the market just as DSLRs do and will continue to.
These will be rubbish for cinema but very good for documentary filmakers & live events... but as you said... Go on SONY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.