• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Chelsea Don Carry Belle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luciano

...shakara don end o!...drogba him babalawo too dey take nap...na so sunderland take beat chelsea 3-0 on sunday...ghanaians now dey confuse whether to dance for gyan or continue singing for essien...wetin maik dem do now?...will chelsea deliver safely or be aborted?...gunners are waiting!...

luciano

...some gunners say chelsea na girl name...and na him fit carry belle of all the other clubs for EPL!!...other clubs names na gunners, wolves, hammers,man united,man city...but for chelsea dat is e why him overload dey push blouse now,now...but will the button buckle or will the blouse tear?...gunners are waiting!!!!!...

paj

...shakara don end o!...drogba him babalawo too dey take nap...na so sunderland take beat chelsea 3-0 on sunday...ghanaians now dey confuse whether to dance for gyan or continue singing for essien...wetin maik dem do now?...will chelsea deliver safely or be aborted?...gunners are waiting!...

...*snaps finger*.....:gnash

Sifu

I thought it was Chelsea Handler. I was thinking that poor child will probably have 6 fathers

paj

...I hope sey una no go run go hide when we sparkle like Shampag-ne again..:gnash

Pa
btw..wey Medeen?:gnash

Status
Not open for further replies.