• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Clean Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nne-Baby

chei oooo my people,
make una come see how wifey kill her hussy cos of boyfriend and money (Clarion Chukwurah).
this na really ogbonge film ooooo.
abeg make una quick run to una video club - cos di tin wey these my korokoro eyes see, my mouth no fit yarn am:D

bigmomma

hmm i can imagine this one wey u talk like this na im be say Clarion clean am out sotey she scrape plus the hair wey dem in head

vince

Originally posted by Nne-Baby
chei oooo my people,
make una come see how wifey kill her hussy cos of boyfriend and money (Clarion Chukwurah).
abeg make una quick run to una video club - cos di tin wey these my korokoro eyes see, my mouth no fit yarn am:D
OK o!
Another one for the wishlist! :)

kcbabe64

chei oooo my people,

actually got d movie, but dis people have nt brought my dvd player which is out for repair.
Clarion was lookin tight in d cover of d movie

jenzi

Nice movie, it is a must watch. I love the way Clarion was talking it cracked me up.

Nkechi

Originally posted by jenzi
Nice movie, it is a must watch. I love the way Clarion was talking it cracked me up.

I love the way she was talking too.The movie is nice and maybe ladies will learn things from there?

vince

chei oooo my people,
Na rubbish film!:rolleyes:
Why nne-baby and everybody else dey shout the movie now?
I did not see anything great about the movie
The movie was so :o :o zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Totally nondescript,offering nothing new whatsoever.I was totally dissapointed with it.
Not even CCA's acting could save this one.

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
yeah i saw the movie too, it was good, the woman was kinda fast as in the way she was talkin n acting, she did a good job.

holla

vince

Originally posted by Beyonce
yeah i saw the movie too, it was good, the woman was kinda fast as in the way she was talkin n acting, she did a good job.

holla
Tah!The movie is just average or less.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.