• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Dating Oyinbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The One

Have you? could you? I know most boys probably have, but are Naija ladies ever into Oyinbo boys? I have noticed an increase in black women dating white men, but are Naija women into that? if not, why not?

Sifu

I almost dated one not because he was not a nice guy but he was dirvorced with two kids not that it is a bad thing. But I did not want to be caught up in that. We are still friends.

Simisola

:eek: I can't imagine ever doing such thing. They're mannerless and oyinbos generally smell. And they're into dirty & filthy things. :(

Although about over 4 yrs ago, i sort of had a sexual intercourse with one cuttee oyinbo guy in a local furniture shop dat i went to buy my new bed for ma new flat then. One good thing i can say about their men is dat they can surely kiss. :) :p

B

bolanle

simisola said:
:eek: I can't imagine ever doing such thing. They're mannerless and oyinbos generally smell. And they're into dirty & filthy things. :(

Although about over 4 yrs ago, i sort of had a sexual intercourse with one cuttee oyinbo guy in a local furniture shop dat i went to buy my new bed for ma new flat then. One good thing i can say about their men is dat they can surely kiss. :) :p

AH ah , simi not all oyinbo guys are dirty or smell..... ;)
But as for me i do find them cute but cant imagine dating them!

Sifu

simisola said:

Sort of had sex? How do you sort of have sex?

Simisola

I'm not saying they'r not cute. Infact, i'd like the experience of going out with one, it's just dat one hasn't asked me out but i just can't imagine it, maaaan. It's indespicable! :eek:

Simisola

Sifu said:
Sort of had sex? How do you sort of have sex?

yeah well we sort of had a quickie in the shop when noone was around. But not the full one, just a bit of touching here and there, u get what i'm saying? :scare I'm really embarraseed now. :cool:

Sifu

simisola said:
I'm not saying they'r not cute. Infact, i'd like the experience of going out with one, it's just dat one hasn't asked me out but i just can't imagine it, maaaan. It's indespicable! :eek:

You mean despicable? :)
So I learned two new things from you today Simisola. How to "sort of have sex" and a whole new word. :) I have to yab you. Sorry.

Simisola

Sifu said:
You mean despicable? :)
So I learned two new things from you today Simisola. How to "sort of have sex" and a whole new word. :) I have to yab you. Sorry.

Whatevvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :) :cool:

OlaMichael

simisola said:
yeah well we sort of had a quickie in the shop when noone was around. But not the full one, just a bit of touching here and there, u get what i'm saying? :scare I'm really embarraseed now. :cool:

Erm... I am sort of new here but this interests me. So please pardon my forwardness....lol :)

U had a "quickie" but not the "full" one? What exactly does that mean "a quickie...but not the full one" lol.

surf419

I once tried to be open minded and date one. It didn't work out quite as i planned. He was great but i couldn't seem to get myself to the kissing part. I ended up running out of places to pat him, and the hugs became a little awkward. I eventually called it quits and begged for God's forgiveness.

Pete

I just hang around with white chicks, u know just "friends", it doesn't pass that stage. Btw, Black ladies are the best! Nigerians, to be exact.

Simisola

OlaMichael said:
Erm... I am sort of new here but this interests me. So please pardon my forwardness....lol :)

U had a "quickie" but not the "full" one? What exactly does that mean "a quickie...but not the full one" lol.

U know what i mean now. Abi make one use all mouth speak? Abeg, i don talk finish jare. Mo gbenu mi dake :)

kolinzo

A quickie? At tha shop? on your new bed? In despicable? heeee..mmmm...na wa o!

Well i don't see anything wrong with interracial dating. I mean it's called dating right?

OlaMichael

Simisola.... Ko ri be.. Ma gbenu dake o.... ;)

Seriously, I don't know what u mean by a quickie...but not the full one.... lol I want to understand... Afterall... man fit on try am on top some chic later... ;)

robeta_021

simisola said:

NOT all of them are mannerless and smell. :imp

Status
Not open for further replies.