• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Dating Oyinbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simisola

Pretty Girl said:
nothing my sista...you just kept it too real for us to handle that's all...btw...is that you on your avatar? :)

Who u think say e be b4? My twin sis? :roll

I know u're all joking and all, so no stress from me at all. Just keeping it real ;)

Simisola

Pretty Girl said:
nope....is just that you sound younger than the person on that avatar that's all...anyway, nice avatar :)

Well dat na my statue o. And i still be God's child no matter what size i am. Not everyone can be size 8. We're all equal at the end of the day according to God's eyes. :)

Pretty Girl

simisola said:
Well dat na my statue o. And i still be God's child no matter what size i am. Not everyone can be size 8. We're all equal at the end of the day according to God's eyes. :)
yeah, you're right my sistah :)

kcbabe64

The One said:
Have you? could you? I know most boys probably have, but are Naija ladies ever into Oyinbo boys? I have noticed an increase in black women dating white men, but are Naija women into that? if not, why not?

YAH THEM NAIJA GUYS DO IT A LOT, BUT AS FOR ME, YAH I CN DATE WHITE GUYS, AS LONG AS U AINT DIRTY AND UR DRESS SENSE IS SMART, AINT NO PROBLEM.

YAH WENT CLUBBIN WID MY COUSIN'S, DIS WHITE GUYS CAME UP 2 ME AND SHA WE WAS DANCIN, DIS GUY KEPT RAPPIN 2 EVERY SONG. HE DIDNT KNOW D WORDS BUT BOY KEPT CHOPPIN HIS MOUTH, MY COUSIN'S WAS LAUGHIN AT ME.

IF U WHITE, ASIAN. NO PROBLEM O

Simisola

kcbabe64 said:
YAH THEM NAIJA GUYS DO IT A LOT, BUT AS FOR ME, YAH I CN DATE WHITE GUYS, AS LONG AS U AINT DIRTY AND UR DRESS SENSE IS SMART, AINT NO PROBLEM.

YAH WENT CLUBBIN WID MY COUSIN'S, DIS WHITE GUYS CAME UP 2 ME AND SHA WE WAS DANCIN, DIS GUY KEPT RAPPIN 2 EVERY SONG. HE DIDNT KNOW D WORDS BUT BOY KEPT CHOPPIN HIS MOUTH, MY COUSIN'S WAS LAUGHIN AT ME.

U dis girl r so obsessed with Asian guys. :) I go report u to ur mummy. Does Ray Sean come across ur mind :p Dat boi foooooine, no be small.

kcbabe64

simisola said:
U dis girl r so obsessed with Asian guys. :) I go report u to ur mummy. Does Ray Sean come across ur mind :p Dat boi foooooine, no be small.

ASIAN GUYS FINE NO BE SMALL, BUT RAY SEAN NO FINE PASS D ONES WAY DEY MY COLLEGE.

Simisola

kcbabe64 said:
ASIAN GUYS FINE NO BE SMALL, BUT RAY SEAN NO FINE PASS D ONES WAY DEY MY COLLEGE.

E be like say i go come down ur birmingham soon then, make i come judge maself then. :)

bluestocking

simisola said:
Yeahh, they're quite demanding for 'very black, dark, strong sausages'

:eek: :eek:
Are u pondering what i'm pondering?
ah Simi you don spoil finish.Oya kneel down in a corner raise up your hands and close your eyes. :excite

vince

bluestocking said:
:eek: :eek:
Are u pondering what i'm pondering?
ah Simi you don spoil finish.Oya kneel down in a corner raise up your hands and close your eyes. :excite
No mind am!The girl don yama finish!

sharon

white guys are nice but i dont date those that don't act black 'cause i did b4 and it just isn't for me

hafseedee

i dont mind dating white guys any day. all of you that are saying they dont bath and that they stink. well, i think it depend on where u fid your own white guys.. if u go to for the once who live trailers and are white trash then of cause u know what u bought for ur self. as for me white guy wo.. black guys wo.. i dey! :) like lil kim will say.. "any way any how down for anyting" LOL

elvis02

DA KING
hafseedee said:
i dont mind dating white guys any day. all of you that are saying they dont bath and that they stink. well, i think it depend on where u fid your own white guys.. if u go to for the once who live trailers and are white trash then of cause u know what u bought for ur self. as for me white guy wo.. black guys wo.. i dey! :) like lil kim will say.. "any way any how down for anyting" LOL

hmmmm :p

Pete

abi na only me, vince u no notice am too, say Simi don't change, as in taking 'expensive' yabs without retorting? big ups, mammy

robeta_021

kcbabe64 said:

Exactly!!!!!!!!!! :imp

ccaseyg

if they were all like leonardo di caprio , justin timberlake ...cute!
ill say 100% fo' sure
but still though theyre not all gdlooking, ill date the gdlookin ones.
i think they r better than black guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.