• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Dating Oyinbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafseedee

ccaseyg said:
if they were all like leonardo di caprio , justin timberlake ...cute!
ill say 100% fo' sure
but still though theyre not all gdlooking, ill date the gdlookin ones.
i think they r better than black guys.

i respect you view on white guys but good looking white guys aint nothing but trashy...

solatoks

naija rules 4ever
Pete said:
I just hang around with white chicks, u know just "friends", it doesn't pass that stage. Btw, Black ladies are the best! Nigerians, to be exact.
I completely agree with you . It's not that I don't have them as friends but to date them? damn I'm not racist and I don't see myself as one but I think perspectives differs and it aint just my thing to date a white man and neither have I dated one and I don't even have any intentions of giving it a try hell no!

omoge_Jumo

vince said:
Kai!All of una be racistiii!Especially you gals.Na all oyinbo guys dey stink?
Funny enough,oyinbo women(unexposed ones,anyway) think that dudu guys are stinkos too.
Funny situation:-
Black ladies think that white guys stink.
White ladies think that black guys stink.
Dudu guys think that white ladies are wonderful.
White guys think black ladies are worth their weight in gold.
Funny,isn't it,how different the two genders see things.
Honey, maybe in your world but here in the uk, it's more common to see oyinbo girlz wit black boyz coz they immediately assume that they're gangzterz or someting and bad boyz, as much as we gurlz deny, are mostly desired.
But for black gurlz to find oyinbo guyz, unless he's a wiggar (a black wannabe in other words.... Eminem) or he's so ugly that all the other oyinbo gurlz don't want him, it's extreeeeeeeemely difficult, if not impossible. In my case now, i don't care if it sounds rude or racist but i'm ashamed to say that i used to want my husband to be oyinbo, but now i can't even bring myself to say that i think one's cute. IM ALL ABOUT MY BLACK (NAIJARIAN TO BE MORE PRECISE) MEN!!!!xxxxx Hey, that's my own op', i think i only thought that way b4 'cause i always copied my big sis, but now that i'm a grown ass kid, i think for myself AND i think that blacks do it best,
Nevertheless, if blacks continue to mingle (sexually offcouurse!) wit whites (which i noticed naija men shamelessly love to do) the rest of Africa ,as a wise woman once wrote, will end up looking like Brazil. We've already lost the North (and in my op', the South too) pls keep the rest of Africa black. :eyes

elvis02

DA KING
Well when it comes to white chicks, not the movie i mean aight, i think there are really some cool ones out thurr and i wouldn't mind messing with them, mostly because they're feeling you, they let you know right away and not faking instead,i also really enjoy their friendship.holla!!

robeta_021

elvis02 said:
Well when it comes to white chicks, not the movie i mean aight, i think there are really some cool ones out thurr and i wouldn't mind messing with them, mostly because they're feeling you, they let you know right away and not faking instead,i also really enjoy their friendship.holla!!

Hmmm... :excite

robeta_021

elvis02 said:
i still wonda what that means :stretch

Elvis02 said:

Do you think Naija/black chicks "fake it" when they like you?

diddy4eternity

www.upherre.com
robeta_021 said:
Do you think Naija/black chicks "fake it" when they like you?

Rob Rob,

Nice you brought it out that way. But one thing that you people have to remember is that there is a lot of niaja chics out there, and there are many different kinda of naija chics with different values also.

So in this case, I think its a thing where you can speak for yourself and not for naija/black chics in general. Lets just keep it minimal. I hope i am not offending anyone. If anyone is getting offended in here today maybe because of what I am saying, feel free to let me know.

Thanks
(Munni).

elvis02

DA KING
diddy4eternity said:
Rob Rob,

Nice you brought it out that way. But one thing that you people have to remember is that there is a lot of niaja chics out there, and there are many different kinda of naija chics with different values also.

So in this case, I think its a thing where you can speak for yourself and not for naija/black chics in general. Lets just keep it minimal. I hope i am not offending anyone. If anyone is getting offended in here today maybe because of what I am saying, feel free to let me know.

Thanks
(Munni).

Wow Muna since are u like this..hats off to u son.

kcbabe64

omoge_Jumo said:
Honey, maybe in your world but here in the uk, it's more common to see oyinbo girlz wit black boyz coz they immediately assume that they're gangzterz or someting and bad boyz, as much as we gurlz deny, are mostly desired.

TRUE DAT, NUFF OYINBO GIRLS WID D BLACK GUYS. THEY THINK THEY R ALL THUGS. U SUD SEE D WAY THEY RUSH MY BROTHER. AND MOST OF THEM R COMIN 2 MY COLLEGE, THEY CAME FOR INDUCTION, SEE THEM CHATTIN WID ME AS IF THEY R MARRIED 2 MY BRO OR SOMETHIN. SOME CRAZY GIRLS.

But for black gurlz to find oyinbo guyz, unless he's a wiggar (a black wannabe in other words.... Eminem) or he's so ugly that all the other oyinbo gurlz don't want him

IF I WANNA DATE A WHITE GUY, HE WUD NT LOOK LIKE WOT U MENTIONED ABOVE. AM TALKIN SMART NICE LOOKIN WHITE GUYS.
BUT I KNOW MY FUTURE HUSBAND IS GONNA BE A NAIJA GUY. BUT THE THING IS DAT NAIJA GUYS GET JEALOUS AND DATS WOT I HATE.

elvis02

DA KING
robeta_021 said:
I like being direct and keep it real.

Pls do not take this personal,but how come u never kept it real with me lol...ya knw..i mean real slow that 'ya knw'. :stretch

robeta_021

diddy4eternity said:
Rob Rob,

Thanks
(Munni).

Firstly, the question was not directed towards you. Secondly, your "points" make no sense. What do you mean by I should "speak for myself?"

robeta_021

elvis02 said:
Pls do not take this personal,but how come u never kept it real with me lol...ya knw..i mean real slow that 'ya knw'. :stretch

No, I don't know, why don't you come out directly and say what you mean exactly.

diddy4eternity

www.upherre.com
robeta_021 said:
Firstly, the question was not directed towards you. Secondly, your "points" make no sense. What do you mean by I should "speak for myself?"

Mannnn,

Robeta, you just being mean for no reason. Go ahead with that if that makes u happy.

robeta_021

diddy4eternity said:
Mannnn,

Robeta, you just being mean for no reason. Go ahead with that if that makes u happy.

Next time don't come out here saying any nonsense that comes to your mind, have some courtesy and respect. I don't have time for this petty talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.