• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Dating Oyinbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvis02

DA KING
robeta_021 said:
No, I don't know, why don't you come out directly and say what you mean exactly.

But before i come out directly, is there a way i could apologize in public on behalf of this sick dude 4 what he said yesterday...ya knw so that we can all continue like....i mean but me and u slowly and in a good way ya knw.

robeta_021

elvis02 said:
But before i come out directly, is there a way i could apologize in public on behalf of this sick dude 4 what he said yesterday...ya knw so that we can all continue like....i mean but me and u slowly and in a good way ya knw.

I don't have time for people that act a fool like that, anyway, that's yesterday's news. So now Elvis, what didn''t I keep real with you?

omoge_Jumo

I'm fully aware of the fact that there's no need to go deep with this topic but i've noticed that especially naijarians (when it comes to finding a partner) like to go international, and it probably gives others the impression that we aren't stable, that we get wit all these European oyinbos for our stays, that instead of wanting black and beautiful kids, we prefer bi-racial kids who, if they get married to white, trace that a black person ever existed in their generation is most likely to not be evident (appearance-wise)....which is simply wrong.
And although it's a fictional film, Osofia in London is a prime example of the way African men sometimes act towards oyinbos, as if they are sooo precious, as if they are all related to the damn queen of England, who, if I may add, isn't even the richest women (let alone person) in Britain, D'you know that even the author of that white juju book ‘Harry Potter’ is richer than her?.
Yeh, yeh, yeh, anyway back to the point, we need to start valuing our own p'ple and stop messing around wit all these oyinbos even if we’re not serious, 'cause supposing the oyin' gurl is left with child, we blacks are put in bad spot lights for fooling around resulting to an unwanted pregnancy. Some black guyz actually do prefer oyinbo’s why?….’cause black gurlz are too bitchy and are too uncooparative…… what so we’re supposed to be easy and take trash, like your ideal oyinbo gurl!
I’m not really referring to NR guyz, ‘cause y’all seem to be in your senses, I’m speakin’ to all those black guys out there who are in denial that they will find true happiness in an oyinbo (although it may be possible).
Call me racist if you must, but I speak from the depth of my large heart!

neebles

Why do we see more white girls with black guys, then black girls with white guys?
I can tell u why. Cause they love us. The way we act, look, talk, smell, dress, you name it we got it. We have class and everyone knows that the "party" goes on around us. Have u ever seen a white girl who acts black, talks like a black girl, does her hair like a black girl and refuses to go out with any guy but if hes black? Why, cause they know the "party" is around us.
Our music, our culture, and the way we live are lives has infested the way the world turns, and I can say this is a great and wonderful step from the days when we were treated as slaves and property.
Now I hope I have answered most questions, and if you have forgoten
"WE GET THE PARTY STARTED!" ;)

lady_vexy

omoge_Jumo said:
I'm fully aware of the fact that there's no need to go deep with this topic but i've noticed that especially naijarians (when it comes to finding a partner) like to go international, and it probably gives others the impression that we aren't stable, that we get wit all these European oyinbos for our stays, that instead of wanting black and beautiful kids, we prefer bi-racial kids who, if they get married to white, trace that a black person ever existed in their generation is most likely to not be evident (appearance-wise)....which is simply wrong.
And although it's a fictional film, Osofia in London is a prime example of the way African men sometimes act towards oyinbos, as if they are sooo precious, as if they are all related to the damn queen of England, who, if I may add, isn't even the richest women (let alone person) in Britain, D'you know that even the author of that white juju book ‘Harry Potter’ is richer than her?.
Yeh, yeh, yeh, anyway back to the point, we need to start valuing our own p'ple and stop messing around wit all these oyinbos even if we’re not serious, 'cause supposing the oyin' gurl is left with child, we blacks are put in bad spot lights for fooling around resulting to an unwanted pregnancy. Some black guyz actually do prefer oyinbo’s why?….’cause black gurlz are too bitchy and are too uncooparative…… what so we’re supposed to be easy and take trash, like your ideal oyinbo gurl!
I’m not really referring to NR guyz, ‘cause y’all seem to be in your senses, I’m speakin’ to all those black guys out there who are in denial that they will find true happiness in an oyinbo (although it may be possible).
claps for u ma sis 4 once u said something in a negatively postive way

robeta_021

neebles said:
Why do we see more white girls with black guys, then black girls with white guys?
I can tell u why. Cause they love us. The way we act, look, talk, smell, dress, you name it we got it. We have class and everyone knows that the "party" goes on around us. Have u ever seen a white girl who acts black, talks like a black girl, does her hair like a black girl and refuses to go out with any guy but if hes black? Why, cause they know the "party" is around us.
Our music, our culture, and the way we live are lives has infested the way the world turns, and I can say this is a great and wonderful step from the days when we were treated as slaves and property.

Yes o, na true.Holla! :imp

vince

neebles said:
Hear!Hear! :)

surf419

neebles said:
On point. Kudos to you. :imp

Lafem

omoge_Jumo said:

Omo, you are so on point!!! You see, the genesis of that attitude in us blacks dates way back to the earliest days of man, from my personal and indept research of the root of this mindset in the black man [I wouldn't want to go into all that here]. I mean that attitude that makes the blackman feel insecure in his black skin, that makes him see the black skin as a reproach of some sort, so much so that he tries to interbreed with [especially] the white race in an attempt to expunge his descendants from that perceived curse of being born with a dark skin.

Even in our naija society, right from childhood, little kids get messages from all around them that instils that satanic idea of 'the lighter the better' in them. We associate everything black with being bad or evil. It's this same mindset that pushes some who already have self-esteem issues, to go as far as bleaching their skins just to meet society's standards of beauty. And even amongst the black/african american population in america, racial integration and intermarriage has introduced new set of problems within that community coz the light-skinned products of white and black parents/marriages who live in a society dominated by white ppl, at some point, begin to get the false idea that their lightness sort of confers on them a higher and superior status in the scheme of things in relation to their darker-skinned brothers/sisters. And in turn, the darker skinned ones resent the lighter-skinned ones as a result of perceived marginalization on account of their darker skins.

History makes it clear that since earliest times, the black race has always had fair-skinned strains; in other words, at some point in time, naturally fairer skinned strains emerged from the darker-skinned stock. Not as a result of any artificial racial inter-breeding, but rather as a result of [super?]natural processes. Hence why some africans are darker than the others [the Ethiopians and Somalis have curly hairs, for example, and the Ibos and even some yorubas also have some naturally fair-skinned strains. While the Akans and Ashantis of Ghana are known to be usually very dark-skinned, the Fantes and Ewes tend to be lighter, e.t.c]. These sort of varied strains within the black racial family came about naturally.

The problem starts when, for whatever reason, either or both strains within this racial family start looking down on the other and accusing each other of either not being black enough or being too dark.

Personally, I don't date white females -- that's just not my preference. I love my black women, especially naija women ;) [the same way I'm sure the average white man would prefer to be with a white woman that he shares atleast that racial commonality with].

Simisola

Pete said:
abi na only me, vince u no notice am too, say Simi don't change, as in taking 'expensive' yabs without retorting? big ups, mammy

Ese sir, na u spoil me silly :D

Tajmahal

simisola said:
Ese sir, na u spoil me silly :D

Pete, yawa don gas on top ya head!!! Oya kia, kia begin dey confess how you take spoil am. The manner, way, procedure, type, ocassion(s), format, arrangement; in fact everything. Horsewhip already dey my hand now. Begin dey talk. :guns

Pete

Tajmahal said:
Pete, yawa don gas on top ya head!!! Oya kia, kia begin dey confess how you take spoil am. The manner, way, procedure, type, ocassion(s), format, arrangement; in fact everything. Horsewhip already dey my hand now. Begin dey talk. :guns
please, oga sir, madam dey lie! ask am now... abeg, no whip me, na true I tok, walahi, I carry gun beg u, na the truth and nothing but the truth

Tajmahal

Pete said:
please, oga sir, madam dey lie! ask am now... abeg, no whip me, na true I tok, walahi, I carry gun beg u, na the truth and nothing but the truth

Ya tory don get k-leg. In fact, you don 'finish' yaself before I begin dey 'finish' you. You dey take 'gun' beg me? Gun!!! I resemble Hitler for ya face or G. Bush? E be like say de madam wan tok. Make we hear am!!! Madam, you spoil silly abi? How Pete take spoil you?

You dey render my horsewhip redundant oh. E fit vex oh...........

Pete

oh-m! madam wia u dey na, tok true now and shame the devil; oga sir abeg, no vex, u go use the horsewhip vely soon; but oh lawd let it be on madam!

Status
Not open for further replies.