Dating Oyinbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

surf419

The One said:
Have you? could you? I know most boys probably have, but are Naija ladies ever into Oyinbo boys? I have noticed an increase in black women dating white men, but are Naija women into that? if not, why not?
I've been close to dating them several times, as per great personality and all that but the whole hanging out with his crew and anything beyond hugging has always been about an inch too thick of an okele for me. Maybe in the future. Who knows, there are some great ones here.

mimi victor

mykindofmovies said:
it's all a matter of choice,but black men,especially naija men are the best!
FOR where i dont belive that. if you have dated other national I mean other blacks from other countries [a good one] you will not want to touch naija men again I have friends married to some of them, they treat them so good This women thank theIr lucky star they dont have to deal with all the lies and cheatings that some of our men are so good of

illegalalien

The One said:
Have you? could you? I know most boys probably have, but are Naija ladies ever into Oyinbo boys? I have noticed an increase in black women dating white men, but are Naija women into that? if not, why not?

Well I have dated an Onyibo when I was younger, just when I arrived in the states. All I can say is ...*Yuck*~! My experience was not nice. They hit on African women a lot maybe hoping we will dance some naked BumbakaShaka Voodoo African dance for them. (te he he he :excite ) Can you imagine one even told me I should cut my hair and wear some cowry shell choker around my neck and I would look like a beautiful African Queen. AH AH!! Is this Shaka Zulu??!!??!

On the other hand, my friend in London (also a Naija babe) dated an Onyibo over there (Correct Jewish/Irish white man) and he ROCKED HER WORLD! One night we stayed with him and I was up until about 3am with all the noise that girl made. Ah ah!! And to top it off he was extremely nice and giving. He has never dated a white woman in his adult years (Indian and Black only) and he could cook!!! He treated me everywhere during my stay there. Took me shopping, out to eat and he was very nice and understanding. Treated me like he was a Naija man for real.

So, I guess it's a case by case thing.

Today, when a white guy hits on me...it makes my skin crawl cause I don't believe he sees me the same way he sees his white sister. I'm some exotic freak to him

4Satat

mykindofmovies said:
it's all a matter of choice,but black men,especially naija men are the best!
Hmm! I defer! naija men and their deceptions!

I have dated one, he still thinks of me as his girl even now, (they can be so attaching.....) and he made me feel like a princess and well well loved! Almost kissed the ground I walked on. And just a year older than me!

Problem I had with him is his lack of drive to better his life! He was just PAY-CHECK OK!! And always pinching money on himself! Still had a 10 year old sneaker and stuff like that! Made me almost go nuts!!!!!

Otherwise, a greay guy! I always love half-caste babies anyway!...

Enough said!

lady_vexy

Angelsty said:
Hmm! I defer! naija men and their deceptions!

I have dated one, he still thinks of me as his girl even now, (they can be so attaching.....) and he made me feel like a princess and well well loved! Almost kissed the ground I walked on. And just a year older than me!

Problem I had with him is his lack of drive to better his life! He was just PAY-CHECK OK!! And always pinching money on himself! Still had a 10 year old sneaker and stuff like that! Made me almost go nuts!!!!!

Otherwise, a greay guy! I always love half-caste babies anyway!...

Enough said!
enough said? plz continue i dey enjoy am ;)

Bent Arrow

let's see, my first chick here was indian-american, then the next was white, then akata, than two naija babes, then a white, now an akata. I don't really see any difference. Girls are girls everywhere, and they all demand attenttion {and....} PERIOD!! Anyhow, i dont send color.If we vibe and can take it to the next level..carry waka. Naija babes too wan form...i still dont know if they want to experiment with other nationalities or if na so them be...and if dem see u use corner of ur eye see anoda woman...la kuli!! na fight be dat...lol

Benin

diddy4eternity said:
Robeta, it won't be a bad idea, doing the same with me in the library too, on top of the books so there won't be alotta noise. And that can also be termed as educational intercouse. And the baby we make out of that will be an academic Genius.

C O O O O R N Y!!!! You have no game son. My game was once so tight, that I was pulling 25 year olds, at 5 years old. :)

Benin

omoge_Jumo said:
I'm fully aware of the fact that there's no need to go deep with this topic but i've noticed that especially naijarians (when it comes to finding a partner) like to go international, and it probably gives others the impression that we aren't stable, that we get wit all these European oyinbos for our stays, that instead of wanting black and beautiful kids, we prefer bi-racial kids who, if they get married to white, trace that a black person ever existed in their generation is most likely to not be evident (appearance-wise)....which is simply wrong.
And although it's a fictional film, Osofia in London is a prime example of the way African men sometimes act towards oyinbos, as if they are sooo precious, as if they are all related to the damn queen of England, who, if I may add, isn't even the richest women (let alone person) in Britain, D'you know that even the author of that white juju book ‘Harry Potter’ is richer than her?.
Yeh, yeh, yeh, anyway back to the point, we need to start valuing our own p'ple and stop messing around wit all these oyinbos even if we’re not serious, 'cause supposing the oyin' gurl is left with child, we blacks are put in bad spot lights for fooling around resulting to an unwanted pregnancy. Some black guyz actually do prefer oyinbo’s why?….’cause black gurlz are too bitchy and are too uncooparative…… what so we’re supposed to be easy and take trash, like your ideal oyinbo gurl!
I’m not really referring to NR guyz, ‘cause y’all seem to be in your senses, I’m speakin’ to all those black guys out there who are in denial that they will find true happiness in an oyinbo (although it may be possible).
Call me racist if you must, but I speak from the depth of my large heart!

H E L L L L L L Y E A H, sista!!! Someone needs to knock some sense into those idiots. Yo, I'm just gonna put it like this; REMEMBER THE KOBE CASE!!! Most white chicks are TRASH!!!

Benin

Gen Sani Abacha said:
Chinese and Indian babes are ace !!! :action-sm

Chinese chick are just busted all over, and Indian girls' noses are too big, and their bodies too hairy. YUCK!!! Stick with the sistas.

grafikdon

Simisola said:
:eek: I can't imagine ever doing such thing. They're mannerless and oyinbos generally smell. And they're into dirty & filthy things. :(

Although about over 4 yrs ago, i sort of had a sexual intercourse with one cuttee oyinbo guy in a local furniture shop dat i went to buy my new bed for ma new flat then. One good thing i can say about their men is dat they can surely kiss. :) :p

Ojigbijigbi! Well you are probably kidding or I'd compare that to the twisted belief that 90% of black men are gangters and drug dealers.

grafikdon

I had the chance back in the days. Heck I got the whole thing on a platter of {insert the gem more valuable than gold} but being a JJC (yes I just land for Yankee) I was scared stiff, so I chickened out. Good times! Now I beat my head with a hammer each time I remember this Italian pumpkin!

She thought I was one cool sonufagun because of all my friends I was the only one who offered her brother a seat and I refused when her wild friends urged me to take 'a hit' (talking about weed and crack). It's all in the past but I wish I wasn't such an advanced scaredy cat idiot. Shucks I wouldn't mind tying the knot with the chick.

Nuff said. Again there is this Chinese babe she's cool and likes my feeble attempt to speak Chinese (I suck at the language no be small)...well...asumming I am 100% single... I wouldn't mind having a go at a Chinese pumpkin. At least I could sweep her off her feet in moments of romantic ecstasy. :D

Ummm...u are not gonna tell on me, are ya?

His Majesty

The Prince & Princess
and by the way, i don't see any problem with dating oyinbo. i've done it several times before. love goes beyond race and color

Status
Not open for further replies.