• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Dating Oyinbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

grafikdon

Luv Machine said:
and by the way, i don't see any problem with dating oyinbo. i've done it several times before. love goes beyond race and color

That's cool though. I wouldn't mind intergalactic dating.

Simisola

As i've said b4, i've done ish kind of... with an oyinbo b4 & i no wan go dat side again. I just don't see maself going out with one. I be proper proper yoruba gurrl and na yoruba man i go marry.

Tajmahal

Simisola said:
As i've said b4, i've done ish kind of... with an oyinbo b4 & i no wan go dat side again. I just don't see maself going out with one. I be proper proper yoruba gurrl and na yoruba man i go marry.

Simi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tajmahal

Bent Arrow said:
so simi u no fit marry edo man?

BentA, some of them (Edo people) are Yoruba and they're proud of that heritage. She fit, but unfortunately I no say she don...............

Gen Sani Abacha

grafikdon said:
I had the chance back in the days. Heck I got the whole thing on a platter of {insert the gem more valuable than gold} but being a JJC (yes I just land for Yankee) I was scared stiff, so I chickened out. Good times! Now I beat my head with a hammer each time I remember this Italian pumpkin!

She thought I was one cool sonufagun because of all my friends I was the only one who offered her brother a seat and I refused when her wild friends urged me to take 'a hit' (talking about weed and crack). It's all in the past but I wish I wasn't such an advanced scaredy cat idiot. Shucks I wouldn't mind tying the knot with the chick.

Nuff said. Again there is this Chinese babe she's cool and likes my feeble attempt to speak Chinese (I suck at the language no be small)...well...asumming I am 100% single... I wouldn't mind having a go at a Chinese pumpkin. At least I could sweep her off her feet in moments of romantic ecstasy. :D

Ummm...u are not gonna tell on me, are ya?

grafikdon mah kool dawg, just say "Kung heng fat choi", which means "happy new year" in Cantonese Chinese, during the Chinese new year in January. Or "Xin dah fah lah", which means "Merry Christmas", also in Cantonese. I met a Chinese girl who spoke excellent Yoruba, a couple of years ago in a Naija restaurant here in Jand. I was really impressed, and she was quite cute too, shy etc. I couldn't help myself but to chat with her, unfortunately she wasn't available, her bobo and crew were hovering round, getting nervous at me! Funny, cos I'm not one to jack another man's girl/flow etc.

ciao

Gen Sani Abacha

Benin said:
Chinese chick are just busted all over, and Indian girls' noses are too big, and their bodies too hairy. YUCK!!! Stick with the sistas.

Where I come from, it is an abomination known as "INCEST" to date your sista. However, as an Irish friend said, "Incest is best"!!! :laugh:

lady_vexy said:
i got my eyez on u...
lady_vexy, abi yu no want make I marry Chinee or Indian babe ? Why now ? dem dey fine o! :bgrin

Tajmahal

lady_vexy, abi yu no want make I marry Chinee or Indian babe ? Why now ? dem dey fine o! :bgrin[/QUOTE]

Which woman no fine for Gen SA's mind? All of them, bring em - Latino, Britico, Vietnamese, Surinamese, Akata, Mongolian, Aborigine, Bangladeshi, Australian pigmy and all. The General!!!! Ole, Ashewo................ :laugh:

Gen Sani Abacha

Tajmahal said:
lady_vexy, abi yu no want make I marry Chinee or Indian babe ? Why now ? dem dey fine o! :bgrin

Which woman no fine for Gen SA's mind? All of them, bring em - Latino, Britico, Vietnamese, Surinamese, Akata, Mongolian, Aborigine, Bangladeshi, Australian pigmy and all. The General!!!! Ole, Ashewo................ :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yu dey fin' my trouble ?
Yeye boy!!! Na Col Frank Omenka, Col Dr. Yakkasai and Sergeant Rogers I go send come to deal wit' una.! Those fingers wey yu dey take type all dis nonsense, na pliers dem go take comot am from ya hand. After yu go spend 27 years for Gashua desert prison !!! Barawu werebansa Isi-Ewu, Woman Wrapper!!! :knuck

Gen Sani Abacha

Tajmahal said:

Which woman no fine for Gen SA's mind? All of them, bring em - Latino, Britico, Vietnamese, Surinamese, Akata, Mongolian, Aborigine, Bangladeshi, Australian pigmy and all. The General!!!! Ole, Ashewo................ :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yeye boy, na Sergeant Rogers and Major Mustapha I go send come for you. After dem don comot ya yeye fingers wey you dey take type, na Gashua desert prison I go send you go for 30 years. ISI-EWU! BARAWO WEREBANSA!! WOMAN WRAPPER!!! :mad: :sport-smi

hazozo

Gen Sani Abacha said:
grafikdon mah kool dawg, just say "Kung heng fat choi", which means "happy new year" in Cantonese Chinese, during the Chinese new year in January. Or "Xin dah fah lah", which means "Merry Christmas", also in Cantonese. I met a Chinese girl who spoke excellent Yoruba, a couple of years ago in a Naija restaurant here in Jand. I was really impressed, and she was quite cute too, shy etc. I couldn't help myself but to chat with her, unfortunately she wasn't available, her bobo and crew were hovering round, getting nervous at me! Funny, cos I'm not one to jack another man's girl/flow etc.

ciao

my guy you were lucky to leave that place in 1 peice , a chinese man's girl.have you ever heard of kung fu

Tajmahal

Yu dey fin' my trouble ?
Yeye boy!!! Na Col Frank Omenka, Col Dr. Yakkasai and Sergeant Rogers I go send come to deal wit' una.! Those fingers wey yu dey take type all dis nonsense, na pliers dem go take comot am from ya hand. After yu go spend 27 years for Gashua desert prison !!! Barawu werebansa Isi-Ewu, Woman Wrapper!!! :knuck[/QUOTE]

Omenka is long forgotten, languishing in exile in Brazil. Yakassai, the syringe-using serial-killer-doctor has gone demented, Sgt. Rogers is somewhere obscure after confessing to killing Kudirat's body (not soul).

Na the type of torture wey u dey use be dat, we all know. We go begin dey censor user IDs now sef; d first name wey we go yank comot from hia na Gen. SA own!!!

Apple-eating, Indian Woman Wrapper like u!!!! :violent-s :box

Tajmahal

hazozo said:
my guy you were lucky to leave that place in 1 peice , a chinese man's girl.have you ever heard of kung fu

Haz, leave the layabout Dictator jare, dem ask people wetin dia 'core competence and skills' be, Gen SA say im own na 'woman wrapper/skirt chasing skills'!!!. So tey dem import some of dem for am in his first coming to the world at the Villa; e com mutate (not reincarnate oh) com NR dey cause katakata.

Gen Sani Abacha

hazozo said:
My own Kung fu pass dem own! Na for Ogba Agege I learn am, I be real Wing Chun (Bone-To-Bone) Master. Make I demo for you small. Watch and learn :D :

Kiai!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUU!!

On a more serious note, the girl actually came in with her Naija-Yoruba boyfriend and some other friends. I was just curious to see her speaking fluent Yoruba as I don tok am say na Yoruba-speaking Chinese girl I wan marry. :biggrinsa Im learnt that she had never been to Naija b4, but picked up the lingo from her bf and his friends (they were living together). It was very impressive man mi.

Tajmahal said:
Haz, leave the layabout Dictator jare, dem ask people wetin dia 'core competence and skills' be, Gen SA say im own na 'woman wrapper/skirt chasing skills'!!!. So tey dem import some of dem for am in his first coming to the world at the Villa; e com mutate (not reincarnate oh) com NR dey cause katakata.

Yeye boy, mai spirit go come haunt yu dis night.!!!
Na yu we go chop 4 awa wizards meeting dis night. Make yu no sleep o, we dey come!!! :sd2:

Tajmahal

Na yu we go chop 4 awa wizards meeting dis night. Make yu no sleep o, we dey come!!! :sd2:[/QUOTE]

See dis yeye Dictator toking..........u get spirit wey go hunt sef???

I no go sleep; I wan see the "banza" spirit wey go come chop me...........

Gen Sani Abacha

Tajmahal said:
Na yu we go chop 4 awa wizards meeting dis night. Make yu no sleep o, we dey come!!! :sd2:

See dis yeye Dictator toking..........u get spirit wey go hunt sef???

I no go sleep; I wan see the "banza" spirit wey go come chop me...........[/QUOTE]
See dis barawo werebansa! We don dey fly come, yu go soon see us for ya window. Dat ya tick leg go sweet pass for wizard pepper soup!!! :bgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.