• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Do you ever see yourself having a threesome?

Meddeen250

Will you agree if your partner requested that just once, you should include another person when making love? I mean having a threesome. I know someone who amazingly convinced his girlfriend to have a threesome.

vince

Meddeen250 said:
Will you agree if your partner requested that just once, you should include another person when making love? I mean having a threesome. I know someone who amazingly convinced his girlfriend to have a threesome.
Extra work.Too tiresome!One at a time,please! :eyes smokin:

Mish

flo entertainment
erinma said:
On one condition!... if the other person is a man, :cool-smil. :p
same here if d person na woman.lol.that na nice trip o.i will win both.i got d power :cool-smil

Okestra007

Mr. Lover Man
Meddeen250 said:
I think I'll let mamarita, Bolanle, Tolu' and hafsedee answer this for me. I think I already graduated to foursome! :biggrinsa

B

bolanle

Okestra007 said:
I think I'll let mamarita, Bolanle, Tolu' and hafsedee answer this for me. I think I already graduated to foursome! :biggrinsa

...hmm that sounds interesting!

mealone

ye pa, mo gbe lai lai, i will not agree o meaning a whole me is not enough for him anymore. hmm, everything he's looking for in a threesome, i'll give him double. after i'll use tylenol abi na paracetamol.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
I always thought I was interested in a threesome.....then I heard of 2 boys and a girl, it didn't sound very pleasant, or maybe it was the age factor I was looking at.. but I don't see myself with 2 men...Me and another woman with a man.....Well I am too needy, with one man I feel he's not pulling his weight enough and now am having to share him with another woman...NO!!!!

I would though not mind a nice orgy of no less than 7 people!!!

Meddeen250

mamarita said:
I always thought I was interested in a threesome.....then I heard of 2 boys and a girl, it didn't sound very pleasant, or maybe it was the age factor I was looking at.. but I don't see myself with 2 men...Me and another woman with a man.....Well I am too needy, with one man I feel he's not pulling his weight enough and now am having to share him with another woman...NO!!!!

I would though not mind a nice orgy of no less than 7 people!!!

Would you consider 7 men?