• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Do you ever see yourself having a threesome?

Mish

flo entertainment
that is cool?u b real bad boy then.let me do some re-editing then.how u dey my brother.i don yab u.go 2 all discussion

B

bolanle

Mish said:
that is cool?u7 b real bad boy then.let me do some re-editing then.how u dey my brother.i don yab u.go 2 all discussion

hmmmm

B

bolanle

Mish said:
bolanle i don yab u o.dat lips dey crack person up any time.go 2 yabbies on nr(all discussion and read ur own)

Hmm...and all this in the name of attention? Well its all good, been there and read it and could only :) about it...belive me stalker you gon find someone that will yab you too...the day is still young!

Mish

flo entertainment
wetin dey worry u cause i give u attention 2day come make me stalker.na true say i dey stalk people but i never stalk u b4.what mish actually meant na stalking.have fun bollips

B

bolanle

Mish said:
wetin dey worry u cause i give u attention 2day come make me stalker.na true say i dey stalk people but i never stalk u b4.what mish actually meant na stalking.have fun bollips

You'll be fine!

Back to the topic!

If Erinma is involved, yep...otherwise no :biggrinsa

Pearl80

stuckonyou
Meddeen250 said:
Will you agree if your partner requested that just once, you should include another person when making love? I mean having a threesome. I know someone who amazingly convinced his girlfriend to have a threesome.
:shock
Tufiakwa

Mish

flo entertainment
bolanle said:
You'll be fine!

Back to the topic!

If Erinma is involved, yep...otherwise no :biggrinsa
i don yab d yeye girl she come dey sulk.d thing pain am no b small.maybe u get to go reread d yabbis once again so u go no say i no send anybody again.i don brand am Yerinma my african queen

khafilat

Meddeen250 said:
Kemi6yk, Khafilat, Brandi where are you ladies? I need to know your opinions on this question. :heart

Why do you want to know,you wan try it with us or wot.You this boy.......................ok i reserve my comment. smokin:

Meddeen250

khafilat said:
Why do you want to know,you wan try it with us or wot.You this boy.......................ok i reserve my comment. smokin:

I'm just curious that's all. It's nothing serious, I just want to know the opinion of my friends. :heart

Meddeen250

khafilat said:
You be bad boy o.

Don't follow Mish,he needs to see a psychiartrist. Besides, I was only asking mamarita a question, which Mish completly misunderstood. You know I'm a good boy. Don't you? :heart

Mish

flo entertainment
Meddeen250 said:
Don't follow Mish,he needs to see a psychiartrist. Besides, I was only asking mamarita a question, which Mish completly misunderstood. You know I'm a good boy. Don't you? :heart
u good boy! 4 where u b good boy.d thought threesome even don conclude am.u alone woth 2 chicks.u b bad boy.i just saw my psychiatrist 2 days ago.se i get d spelling 4 psychiartrist cause i no sabi english o

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Meddeen250 said:
Would you consider 7 men?

7 PEOPLE!!!! Not necessarily all men unless of course they're bisexual which is a total turn off, you're either straight or homosexual not both!