• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Do you ever see yourself having a threesome?

khamileon

mamarita said:
I always thought I was interested in a threesome.....then I heard of 2 boys and a girl, it didn't sound very pleasant, or maybe it was the age factor I was looking at.. but I don't see myself with 2 men...Me and another woman with a man.....Well I am too needy, with one man I feel he's not pulling his weight enough and now am having to share him with another woman...NO!!!!

I would though not mind a nice orgy of no less than 7 people!!!

MODERATORS!!!!!!!

CAN U DELETE THIS, PLEASE!!!!.......THANKS!

Obariba

Funny enough as kinky as I am a threesome has never crossed my mind !!! Na that seems too messy with p@34y juice all over the place and stuff. Id like to watch though with a bag of popcorn !!!

Obariba

Obariba said:
Funny enough as kinky as I am a threesome has never crossed my mind !!! Na that seems too messy with p@34y juice all over the place and stuff. Id like to watch though with a bag of popcorn !!!

How I love my popcorn !!! :biggrinsa

grafikdon

I know I said ''nope'' in 2005 and I really meant ''nope'' 'cause I thought it was really despicable and repulsive, but now that I am older, I have modified my answer to ''maybe'' or ''depends''.

Abike

GRAFIKDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that YOU bro?

I know I said ''nope'' in 2005 and I really meant ''nope'' 'cause I thought it was really despicable and repulsive, but now that I am older, I have modified my answer to ''maybe'' or ''depends''.