• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Do you ever see yourself having a threesome?

His Majesty

The Prince & Princess
I know I said ''nope'' in 2005 and I really meant ''nope'' 'cause I thought it was really despicable and repulsive, but now that I am older, I have modified my answer to ''maybe'' or ''depends''.
Grafik, it's the big fella here, welcome back to the jungle.

So what does it depend on?

Sifu

These old threads make you realize that some people have been absent for a minute.

grafikdon

Grafik, it's the big fella here, welcome back to the jungle.

So what does it depend on?

Tall fella! Longest time! How bodi (kedu ka eke si anya anwu)?
My answer is a tad unsavory and could come back to haunt me, especially when there's a high possibility that I may not uphold such view down the line. I am going to be extremely evasive on this one :-)

His Majesty

The Prince & Princess
Tall fella! Longest time! How bodi (kedu ka eke si anya anwu)?
My answer is a tad unsavory and could come back to haunt me, especially when there's a high possibility that I may not uphold such view down the line. I am going to be extremely evasive on this one :-)

LOL @kedu ke eke si anya anwu. Choi, this is definitely the original Grafik...no impostors here!

Omo, how bodi now? Welcome back from exile.

grafikdon

My answer is finally getting really close to a very few letters. Perhaps in a couple of months...