• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

End of Cenation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Hogan is a what? a church going wetin? i will never watch TNA. God forbid.
i saw brooke in a magazine and all i could say was "see this small girl don grow"
you remember a gazzillion years ago they showed up at an important wrestling match? so young. i heard she had a show on mtv but i never watched it.

:roll The script writers have done a marvelous job turning the gutless M. Cole to a despised announcer. McMahon is laughing to the Bank!! sweat:
I watch TNA sometimes, but it doesn't do it for me most times. Hulk Hogan, is now a church going and God fearing person. I saw a program the other night profiling the rise and fall of Hulk Hogan. It was a 1hr program, detailing how he fail from being a Millionaire to how he ended up selling off most of his property to keep fiancially afloat. They even showed his new young, and attractive girl friend (fiancee) on the show. Brooke is now a fully grown babe o! :D

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
FM, they usually write them off with injury if they need to rest nah, they don't use that retirement thing often like that. i know HBK retired but they brought him back after a couple of years.

i HATE Miz, absolutely hate him, but i knew it was time for the Viper to "loose" the belt, he'd held onto it long enough. you were predicting he'd loose it at Wrestlemania.
I can't wait for HHH to come back.

but Miz? his character is going to become even more obnoxious and i can't already stand him. :sign0195:

but please no dey jelos Randy now, haba, it's because you're a guy you can't see the reason we drool at the sight of the Viper! smokin:

If you remember they had used the injury line on Cena before. Wasn't it Orton that supposedly broke his neck and put him out of commission for a few month before? Remember that Cena didn't retire voluntarily, but was forced to retire by Barrette, because he declared Orton the Winner of the match in the last Survivor Series PPV?

Miz is Vince's kind of Guy! He get's under people's skin, both wrestler and spectator......and that translates to MONEY!!

Jelos, Randy! Me Jelos Randy! No oh! As long as im dey insai TV u fit look am all u want, any attempt to make contact witi him.....hmmmm dat wan na anoda mata o! :gnash

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
The Viper is so cute and I love his bad ass attitude too [initially hated it though] I truly truly can't stand the Miz and I want HHH back, I want HHH back, I want HHH back lol, you guys are making my day right now. God bless you and muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
U should have continued hating it! :gnash

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
meanwhile, any of you catch smackdown? i managed to catch it last week and EIEW! what the hell is Vickey Guerrero doing? i hate her storyline. i hate her being in wrestling. i hate smackdown.
Vicky, lost a lot of weight. She's there to annoy the hell out of ladies, and she's doing a fine job! :laugh:

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
bia, bia bia...i don't like this nonsense.
cena wasn't really leaving! these people played with my emotions.
imagine my surprise after taking two weeks off and watching raw on monday only to see cena in the ring.
WTF?! really McMahon? you had him give that moving emotional speech and you were just yanking my damn chain? :mad0217:
invoked his mother's birthday and new baby niece and everything! stupid McMahon :mad0217:

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
bia, bia bia...i don't like this nonsense.
cena wasn't really leaving! these people played with my emotions.
imagine my surprise after taking two weeks off and watching raw on monday only to see cena in the ring.
WTF?! really McMahon? you had him give that moving emotional speech and you were just yanking my damn chain? :mad0217:
invoked his mother's birthday and new baby niece and everything! stupid McMahon :mad0217:
sweat: That's exactly why McMahon is a money making genius! :roll No vex, ehn! With the Winter months here, we should be seeing Vince on RAW or SmackDown soon.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
he should go jor.
i'm very mad at him and his writing team right now. infact this emoticon :mad0217: captures how i'm feeling right now. especially the wagging finger and other hand motions.

abeg meet me in my private area, that should take away some of this anger.

sweat: That's exactly why McMahon is a money making genius! :roll No vex, ehn! With the Winter months here, we should be seeing Vince on RAW or SmackDown soon.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
he should go jor.
i'm very mad at him and his writing team right now. infact this emoticon :mad0217: captures how i'm feeling right now. especially the wagging finger and other hand motions.

abeg meet me in my private area, that should take away some of this anger.
I'll be there pronto! U geti eni spehal request before I bigin dey chop chop? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.