• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Estella Couture Nominated for Best Movie Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village-Boi

Fantastic gal. You get every right to big yaself up... you worked hard for that and we all hope you win.
PS - No mind that 'funny' website, wey efery link dey 'default' to actress page. Nothing spoil, we see the 'costume' page with our own 2 eyes including moonshades.
Once again... mega congrats.

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Fantastic gal. You get every right to big yaself up... you worked hard for that and we all hope you win.
PS - No mind that 'funny' website, wey efery link dey 'default' to actress page. Nothing spoil, we see the 'costume' page with our own 2 eyes including moonshades.
Once again... mega congrats.

Thanks sweets. fingers crossed O! I am praying to WIN WIN WIN....very cure feather it would be in my cap! more so, with the productions lined up here in beautiful Accra! Good 'bragging right' indeed! :D how you see am? wink

Village-Boi

Thanks sweets. fingers crossed O! I am praying to WIN WIN WIN....very cure feather it would be in my cap! more so, with the productions lined up here in beautiful Accra! Good 'bragging right' indeed! :D how you see am? wink
As I take see am be say go and chill out on Coco beach and have a nice cold coconut drink for moi as e don tey wey I visit that place food-sm:

Dsampler

Congratulations sis. You are definitely better than the rest. No doubt any more in the industry.

Make I go back now,...and search for my favorite actress's name.

Sifu

Congratulations. How many have you won at this point? Selfish woman. Give others a chance

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Awwwww... Thanks guys.

ALL GLORY to God Almighty O! I know HE GOT more and BETTERER awards ahead for us IJN, Amen.

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
Congratulations sis. You are definitely better than the rest. No doubt any more in the industry.

Make I go back now,...and search for my favorite actress's name.

Carry on shun dear! One likkle bird whisper to me say E be like say na us to do your idol costume for one movie like dat! Trust! I go make haters choke on their salivas with badass designs! Hee hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.