• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Final Whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.

movieaddict

Has anyone seen this movie? What are thoughts on it. Wonderful movie, reminds me of an indian film called "Promise Never to Part" anyone seen that either? If yes to both did you think the same? Script was slightly different but storyline the same. Loved the actors and actresses though, and that girl could sing also abi?

kcbabe64

Re: The movie "FINAL WHISTLE"

Originally posted by movieaddict
Has anyone seen this movie? What are thoughts on it. Wonderful movie, reminds me of an indian film called "Promise Never to Part" anyone seen that either? If yes to both did you think the same? Script was slightly different but storyline the same. Loved the actors and actresses though, and that girl could sing also abi?

seen FINAL WHISTLE 1&2, iight, yah d girl can sing sha.
dnt like d make-up they used for d movie.

kcbabe64

Originally posted by movieaddict
I know, very nice actress though the girl. Who is she(name)? upcoming or prominent? Is she a musician also?

i think she is kinda new, but been in some few films. u can see her pic wid chidi mokeme on dis site 'movie photos'
i watch one show like dis for BEN TV, i see chidi mokeme for d place, d guy just dey go fat. n Grace Amah was also dr.

vince

I think the actress you guys are talking about is called RITA NWANKWO.Fine chica.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.