• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

FM, Did you watch Raw tonight?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Keji, My Darling FM, please y'all should watch the first hour of RAW and give me a rundown on tuesday, i've got an appointment at 9PM on Bravo with the Housewives of ATL.
kisses, smooches :kiss:

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Keji, My Darling FM, please y'all should watch the first hour of RAW and give me a rundown on tuesday, i've got an appointment at 9PM on Bravo with the Housewives of ATL.
kisses, smooches :kiss:

I hope sey na onle me get dat smiley o!hbeat: All things being equal no yawa, me go watch am!:fam14:

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Mai ThickM here we go. hbeat::fam14::love004:

The first hour of RAW was dominated by a recap of what happened between NEXUS and Cena in last Sunday's "Rage in a cage" match. The stipulation was that if Cena lost, he would become part of NEXUS and if he won, Nexus was would disband. Apparently, Cena lost the match (due to outside interference) in last Sunday's PPV match. So, NEXUS asked Cena to wear the Nexus arm band and he did so reluctantly. They also made him pledge allegiance to NEXUS. After that Wade Barrette the leader of NEXUS asked Cena to team up with Michael Tarver against Evan Bourne & Mark Henry. Cena, left Tarver at the Mercy of Bourne and Henry. Tarver was pummeled from post to pillar...........and the crowd loved it. sweat:Finally, after Mark Henry and Evan Bourne got their victory, Cena went kolo mental on Tarver. Cena slammed Tarver on the metal stairs many times, but to everyone's surprise, not even a single member of NEXUS came to the aid of Tarver. Later in the program, it was apparent to me that Barrette was happy that Cena destroyed Tarver. There were a couple of matches in the first hour that is not worth mentioning at this time. I hope you were able to see the second hour?!?!:bouncy

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
LMAO!!
i'm shakign with laughter at this post. FM you are one crazy man.
.......:D Chai! Nne jidetunu mu eka na ife m o!hbeat::715:

meanwhile, what is with the wack writing on WWE these days? i hope this nonsense with cena and nexxus and the humiliation is going to end at Bragging Rights please. what nonsense?
his character is supposed to be a strong, "i don't give a damn what you say, i'm going to stand up for what is right" character.
I've been irritated the past few weeks with him doing wade's every bidding and gritting his teeth. and last night i thought he was going to come to Orton's aid only to see him sit there like a good little puppy. :angry:

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
LMAO!!
i'm shakign with laughter at this post. FM you are one crazy man.

meanwhile, what is with the wack writing on WWE these days? i hope this nonsense with cena and nexxus and the humiliation is going to end at Bragging Rights please. what nonsense?
his character is supposed to be a strong, "i don't give a damn what you say, i'm going to stand up for what is right" character.
I've been irritated the past few weeks with him doing wade's every bidding and gritting his teeth. and last night i thought he was going to come to Orton's aid only to see him sit there like a good little puppy. :angry:
Nwami di utoh! Na simple request me mek dia o! U gree sey u go do am? sweat:

@ the highlighted:
I almost reached into my TV to wooz Cena a slap last night! Meeehhn! How can you be a reluctant bad guy? Is either you are bad or you aren't. I know they're promoting bragging rights fights, but this is rubbish in my opinion. Anyway, as you correctly said this nonsense should end in Bragging Rights!

BTW, it seems Blumenthal is doing a heck of a job getting women voters to reject Linda McMahon in the Connecticut Senatorial race............ Only time will tell.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Nwami di utoh! Na simple request me mek dia o! U gree sey u go do am? :sweat

@ the highlighted:
I almost reached into my TV to wooz Cena a slap last night! Meeehhn! How can you be a reluctant bad guy? Is either you are bad or you aren't. I know they're promoting bragging rights fights, but this is rubbish in my opinion. Anyway, as you correctly said this nonsense should end in Bragging Rights!

BTW, it seems Blumenthal is doing a heck of a job getting women voters to reject Linda McMahon in the Connecticut Senatorial race............ Only time will tell.

my darling. let's not discuss our business in public. nde anya ufu full ground abeg. let us meet in our favourite spot and i'll.....

i'm telling you. i was so irritated that i just turned off the tv and went to bed. that is rubbish.

and Blumenthal is really sticking it to Linda. and somehow i expected more of a fight from Linda and so far, nothing. i was looking forward to a vigorous debate between the two.
*sigh*

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Guys! anyone watch raw last night?
i was feeling a little sick last night and went to bed at 8pm so i missed everything!!!! i'm so sad.
who won KOTR?

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
I watched some of it. You wouldn't believe it! "The Human Jar of Mayonnaise", "The walking white Talcum powder", Sheamus defeated John Morrison to become KING OF THE RING!
John Cena ran from ring side (he came into the arena as a ticket paying spectator) and attacked NEXUS member Justin Gabriel in the ring after his match Mark Henry and co ended. Cena dragged Gabriel towards the announcers and then slammed him on the TV monitor console table, smashing the table to pieces. Before the Nexus could come to Gabriel's aid, Cena ran through the crowd and out of the Arena. Later, Barrette, the leader of NEXUS sent his goons to go and get Cena in the parking lot, not knowing that his NEXUS partners where walking into a trap. Out in the parking lot, three nexus members tried to attack Cena, but were countered by at least 6 WWE superstars. See what happened here. Also, gutless Mike Cole prevented Jerry The King Lawler from beating "The Miz" to win the WWE heavy weight championship . The match was a "TLC" Table, Ladder and chair) match. A no disqualification match. Cole held onto Lawler's leg as he reached to grab the belt which hung up high above the ring. Distracted by Cole's action "The Miz" quickly climbed that ladder and grab the best to retain the belt. Cena, said he will be back next week to continue his total destruction of NEXUS.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
i watched an hour of the slammys last night and had to go to bed, the thing was so boring.

BORING it was! I'm thinking of switching over to Hulk Hogan's TNA, or maybe giving wrestling a break for a couple of months! .....but the withdrawal symptoms will be a killer o!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
i am giving it a break. perhaps after a couple of months i'll come back.
i'm watching a documentary on A&E called "Unreal Story of Pro Wrestling"
interesting stuff.

check it out if you can.

BORING it was! I'm thinking of switching over to Hulk Hogan's TNA, or maybe giving wrestling a break for a couple of months! .....but the withdrawal symptoms will be a killer o!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
whatever happened to eric bishoff?
i wonder if i can get tapes of those old old matches of the 80's and 90's
whatever happened to Jackie? that black laqdy who was ridiculous
the undertaker and stone cold are two sexy very segzy white men
ah!! Andre The Giant RIP
HBK!!!
I miss the undertaker of old.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
i am giving it a break. perhaps after a couple of months i'll come back.
i'm watching a documentary on A&E called "Unreal Story of Pro Wrestling"
interesting stuff.

check it out if you can.
Yeah....let's give up utill February of 2011? Are we doing begining or end of February?:confused:

Wow, I wish I gad seen this A&E documentry earlier.
:(

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
whatever happened to eric bishoff?
i wonder if i can get tapes of those old old matches of the 80's and 90's
whatever happened to Jackie? that black laqdy who was ridiculous
the undertaker and stone cold are two sexy very segzy white men
ah!! Andre The Giant RIP
HBK!!!
I miss the undertaker of old.

Eric Bishoff is the GM at TNA Wrestling where Hulk hogan calls his wrestling home. Jackie is also there.....dat babe get nyash, huge ruby lips and large boobs no be small......I wonder if those are real :confused: You may be able to order the old WWF matches from the WWE website.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Yeah....let's give up utill February of 2011? Are we doing begining or end of February?:confused:

Wow, I wish I gad seen this A&E documentry earlier.
:(

let's shoot for end of feb. Wrestlemania is going to be in April so perhaps things will pick up in March?
the documentary was interesting, i wonder if you can see it on their website.

Eric Bishoff is the GM at TNA Wrestling where Hulk hogan calls his wrestling home. Jackie is also there.....dat babe get nyash, huge ruby lips and large boobs no be small......I wonder if those are real :confused: You may be able to order the old WWF matches from the WWE website.

hm, this TNA sounds marginally interesting, they've got a lot of talents over there it seems.
LMAO @ Jackie comments. she is ghetto mbok. the boobs are definitely not real, but the nyansh is.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
ABASI EEEEEEEEEEE
HBK is being inducted into the hall of fame eeeeeeeee!
yeayyyyyyyyy!
He deserves it, mr show stopper.

Damn! This man can put on a show. Sweet chin music to that del rio guy.
Semi interesting show. HBK made my night biko.