• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

FM, Did you watch Raw tonight?

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
bia bia bia...where is fm? and keji? and ifynwanne?

last half of last night's show was interesting, but i didn't stay up to see the end of the last match. The King should just give it up please. it's painful watching him with those tights on trying to kick some ass, he can barely get a leg up.

ifywanne

TM, my sis, this raw thing don tire me, the first half was so boring and I felt those Nexus guys must be morons to subject themselves to that brutal treatment with CM Funk, can't they think for themselves? I was praying that they will come to their senses and beat him senseless but that was not happening so i just went to sleep jare. As for Jerry the king Lawler, he needs to stay retired abeg, he is a joke, if he wants to fight so hard, he should move on over to where all the other retired folks are and they all can make a fool of themselves. I pray Cena kick Funk's you know what on Monday but i doubt that cos he never stipulated that Nexus should be barred from ringside so i guess their storyline continues and they will all gang up and beat him up again. Let's see what happens tonight.

Ps: you know if you miss Raw on, you can watch it again on one of these Spanish channels on Sundays by 5.30 pm Eastern don't know the pacific times. The channel I watch it on is Mun10 but i also see it on telemundo.

HBK made my day with that kick to the chin of Del Rio, I can't stand that guy abeg.

bia bia bia...where is fm? and keji? and ifynwanne?

last half of last night's show was interesting, but i didn't stay up to see the end of the last match. The King should just give it up please. it's painful watching him with those tights on trying to kick some ass, he can barely get a leg up.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
vince screwed bret
so i watched the bret hart documentary on saturday, and i know it was about bret so there might some editing there, but it appears as if vince really did screw bret.
remember that last match with him and HBK? it was supposed to be a disqualification, but they screwed him and made him loose...see he didn't even even tap out but they rang the bell and made it look like he tapped out? and he "lost" in front of his home crowd?
na wah for vince sha.

and i got a look at HBK's face when the bell rang, he looked shocked as hell. he was expecting a DQ.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
vince screwed bret
so i watched the bret hart documentary on saturday, and i know it was about bret so there might some editing there, but it appears as if vince really did screw bret.
remember that last match with him and HBK? it was supposed to be a disqualification, but they screwed him and made him loose...see he didn't even even tap out but they rang the bell and made it look like he tapped out? and he "lost" in front of his home crowd?
na wah for vince sha.

and i got a look at HBK's face when the bell rang, he looked shocked as hell. he was expecting a DQ.

Yeah, I saw the original match and I also watched the documentary. That match was supposed to be Bret's final match before his retirement from the then WWF. The script called for Bret to beat HBK as a farewell gesture, and to immortalize Bret Hart in the eyes of WWE fans/Nation, but Vince thought/ruled otherwise. He humiliated Bret by making him loose in Alberto, Canada in front of his home town fans. HBK, was in disbelief when that happened, but to keep the show going, HBK played along. Vince really screwed Bret BIG time!

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Yeah, I saw the original match and I also watched the documentary. That match was supposed to be Bret's final match before his retirement from the then WWF. The script called for Bret to beat HBK as a farewell gesture, and to immortalize Bret Hart in the eyes of WWE fans/Nation, but Vince thought/ruled otherwise. He humiliated Bret by making him loose in Alberto, Canada in front of his home town fans. HBK, was in disbelief when that happened, but to keep the show going, HBK played along. Vince really screwed Bret BIG time!
Nna vince is ruthless. I wonder what made him bring bret back.
And seriously HBK's face wasn't even acting. It was real shock.

ifywanne

Pls let me know if anything happened. Although I doubt it.
I went to bed biko.

FM Dear and my darling sister TM. Raw and Smackdown don tire me so na siddon look mode I dey now. I just flip the channel anytime the two shows are on and if there is something interesting on another channel na there I go dey o. Although Edge retirement pain me small but at least he is alive, so hopefully he will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year. These new young acts are just boring including Cena.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
FM Dear and my darling sister TM. Raw and Smackdown don tire me so na siddon look mode I dey now. I just flip the channel anytime the two shows are on and if there is something interesting on another channel na there I go dey o. Although Edge retirement pain me small but at least he is alive, so hopefully he will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year. These new young acts are just boring including Cena.
My interest in WWE pro wrestling in beginning to diminish drastically in the past few months. I may have to give it a break for a few months. :confused:

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
HUH?!
edge is retiring?
when? how? why?
or is this a cena thing? remember when they pulled that stupid prank about cena retiring?
'taker needs to retire. QED.

and you're right, these new young acts have no atom of charisma at all. john morrison and that black guy just bored me to tears. so much so that i was motivated to do some ironing! can you imagine?

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
HUH?!
edge is retiring?
when? how? why?
or is this a cena thing? remember when they pulled that stupid prank about cena retiring?

and you're right, these new young acts have no atom of charisma at all. john morrison and that black guy just bored me to tears. so much so that i was motivated to do some ironing! can you imagine?

The more I watch at RTruth wrestle the less, I want to watch wrestling. The dude has that dirty agbero look.......from his teeth to his dada (dreads) hair! His face always shines like some kid that over applied palm kernel oil on his face. :(

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
The more I watch at RTruth wrestle the less, I want to watch wrestling. The dude has that dirty agbero look.......from his teeth to his dada (dreads) hair! His face always shines like some kid that over applied palm kernel oil on his face. :(

Yeah, he does have that dirty look. You put your finger right on it.

ifywanne

HUH?!
edge is retiring?
when? how? why?

Yes o, Edge is retiring for real, he has already given up his title. A few years ago, he had a neck injury that came back and according to the doctors if he continues to wrestle he might be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life so he decided to retire, it was a very sad day too so i know this one is not like Cena, he is retiring for real and they are even asking wwe nation to vote so they can have enough votes to make sure Edge is inducted into the Hall of Fame next year. I was sad to see Edge go, he sometimes make me mad with his antics but he was truly one of the best entertainers in that show.
As for these young uns they have no charisma whatsoever, I was rooting for John Morrison at a point but he is disappointing these days too, I can't bear to watch R Truth, the guy is but ugly and he is not even a good wrestler or entertainer.
FM dear I am with you o, I am giving RAW a rest for a couple of months, the shows are boring these days.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Wow!!! This is sad but his health comes first. I hope he has some funds saved and invested wisely.
What a pity, as I liked him as well.
Yes o, Edge is retiring for real, he has already given up his title. A few years ago, he had a neck injury that came back and according to the doctors if he continues to wrestle he might be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life so he decided to retire, it was a very sad day too so i know this one is not like Cena, he is retiring for real and they are even asking wwe nation to vote so they can have enough votes to make sure Edge is inducted into the Hall of Fame next year. I was sad to see Edge go, he sometimes make me mad with his antics but he was truly one of the best entertainers in that show.
As for these young uns they have no charisma whatsoever, I was rooting for John Morrison at a point but he is disappointing these days too, I can't bear to watch R Truth, the guy is but ugly and he is not even a good wrestler or entertainer.
FM dear I am with you o, I am giving RAW a rest for a couple of months, the shows are boring these days.

ifywanne

These writers have lost it.
They just drafted Cena to smackdown. WTF!!!

I kind of knew he will be drafted to Smackdown, they needed a big name since Edge have retired so who else but Cena and they also needed someone big to spice up their Raw show so they are bringing The Rock next week to celebrate his "birthday" so let's see if their plan works. Raw have been boring lately. I didn't watch all the show last night so I guess I will have to watch the reruns next Sunday.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Una still dey hope for de 2nd coming of Christ as it regards WWE? I no efen border look the wan I record last week how much more look de wan from last night! :(

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
lmao. i was ironing laundry and needed something to pass the time while ironing.
even the viper is going to smackdown.

i changed the channel after a while, and watched politricks instead.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
Ifynwanne, keji and FM...I know you all were Hulkamaniacs back in the day...please I take God beg una...watch the intro of the prez @ the white house correspondents dinner.
I think I shed a couple of tears.
I will find way to link it up here but when I get to a proper compura.