• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Guilty Pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.

samira

Abeg for which movie did you see the preview.

I saw it while watching the new Ghanaian movie called 'The Perfect Picture'...looks like it is going to be a good one.:spiny: Mercy Johnson and Majid Michel are also in it. I just discovered early this year that I am actually related to Majid although I do not know him personally. But I know his half sister.

j-hi

coming out in summer.... Hmm *scratches head* ... It's already July, some of us have been waiting siince March for this, Emem how far now?

Chiangel

coming out in summer.... Hmm *scratches head* ... It's already July, some of us have been waiting siince March for this, Emem how far now?

J-Hi, we think alike o. I was saying the same thing. In fact I just got through watching "IN COLD BLOOD". Prior to watching it I saw the GUILTY PLEASURE preview and I thought to myself I wonder if it's out already. I guess not. Oh well..... let us keep waiting.

mamazita!

For some of us, summer is all year long! lol! It depends on what part of the equator youre on! (teehee!):bouncy

Folashade

I saw it while watching the new Ghanaian movie called 'The Perfect Picture'...looks like it is going to be a good one.:spiny: Mercy Johnson and Majid Michel are also in it. I just discovered early this year that I am actually related to Majid although I do not know him personally. But I know his half sister.

good for u!

Chiangel

I just saw the pre-view of this new movie which is coming out in the summer. Ramsey Nouh as well as the woman who acted as his wife in the movie called 'Reloaded' are starring in this flick. Looks like it will be a nice one. grinning:

Will def. check this out. Love them together.

Chiangel

Ooooohhhhhhh now. Is this movie out? Me I'm getting impatient o! Went to the store and they didn't have it. I just grabbed Before the light and Steal the bride but really wished it was there. It was the reason I drove all the way in the first place.

mamazita!

Ooooohhhhhhh now. Is this movie out? Me I'm getting impatient o! Went to the store and they didn't have it. I just grabbed Before the light and Steal the bride but really wished it was there. It was the reason I drove all the way in the first place.

Sorry darl'! The film aint out yet! But I was opportuned to see a sneak preview of it and all I can say is this..... if you thot 'Reloaded' was the bomb, this movie is the Atomic bomb! I kid you not! I was screaming, wailing and crying all at the same time! why? You need to watch it and see for yourself! Ghana artistes or not, Ramsey is an AWESOME actor! Nse is simply.....a revelation! I dont give superlative praise for nothing.... Majid was good too....you have got to see this film people! cant wait for it to come out too....when it does I'll let you know!:653:

vince

Sorry darl'! The film aint out yet! But I was opportuned to see a sneak preview of it and all I can say is this..... if you thot 'Reloaded' was the bomb, this movie is the Atomic bomb! I kid you not! I was screaming, wailing and crying all at the same time! why? You need to watch it and see for yourself! Ghana artistes or not, Ramsey is an AWESOME actor! Nse is simply.....a revelation! I dont give superlative praise for nothing.... Majid was good too....you have got to see this film people! cant wait for it to come out too....when it does I'll let you know!:653:
Careful!You overhype the flick and it will fall flat on it's face when it goes public.You can heighten expectations,but overdoing it is dangerous,mamazita.

mamazita!

Careful!You overhype the flick and it will fall flat on it's face when it goes public.You can heighten expectations,but overdoing it is dangerous,mamazita.
It aint gonna fall flat, honey! And youre going to eat your words! Bet me!

Status
Not open for further replies.