• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Guys in Uk, you need to watch Ben channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

meniababe

Guys in Uk, you need to watch Ben channel, I think this channel is very good. Nowadays they show all AIT programmes. They show all those nigeria Drama e.g Life circle. They show Nigeria movies, i mean the recent ones and news. The channel number on sky digital is 238.

Standards

There are a few bright sparks on BEN. However, quality needs to be seriously improved. There are also a lot of cringy programmes ie. the filming of occasions like the award ceremony to honour Edo emigres. The quality of the presenter at that occasion just sucks. BBC3 and 4 are patronising in thier content. The 3 non-blondes is an example of what I mean. In an attempt to diversify content, they choose a so called comedy with brain dead content.

Duh!!!

jenzi

Originally posted by meniababe
Guys in Uk, you need to watch Ben channel, I think this channel is very good. Nowadays they show all AIT programmes. They show all those nigeria Drama e.g Life circle. They show Nigeria movies, i mean the recent ones and news. The channel number on sky digital is 238.

This current films they show, what time is it shown, cos i never see any movie.

2nd Bass Jare

Re: Standards

Originally posted by blessedman
There are a few bright sparks on BEN. However, quality needs to be seriously improved. There are also a lot of cringy programmes ie. the filming of occasions like the award ceremony to honour Edo emigres. The quality of the presenter at that occasion just sucks. BBC3 and 4 are patronising in thier content. The 3 non-blondes is an example of what I mean. In an attempt to diversify content, they choose a so called comedy with brain dead content.

Duh!!!

I agree with you jare, that 3 Non Blondes, e be as e get! I watch BEN and OBE but I like the BEN programmes from Ayo Shonaiya and DJ Abass and the R70 Productions. They just did a show in Los Angeles where they interviewed Mike Okri and just last night they had comedian Julius Agwu from Naija on the Intro show, I laughed my head off. Those guys are the ones making a difference on BEN.

Stay blessed.

2nd Bass Jare

Status
Not open for further replies.