Hanks Anuku

Status
Not open for further replies.

spcutty

I ma give my comment 'bout this guy:

I spent $10 each to buy Senator (1 & 2) and that movie sucked big time!

Looks wise, He's got it going on but I don't know about his acting skills. I have refused to buy any of his movies because I don't consider him a great actor.

I might be wrong since I've only seen one movie. Has he gotten any better.

We're allowed to give opinions right? If you think he's a good actor - please give your reasons.

kkkartel

Originally posted by spcutty
I ma give my comment 'bout this guy:

I spent $10 each to buy Senator (1 & 2) and that movie sucked big time!

Looks wise, He's got it going on but I don't know about his acting skills. I have refused to buy any of his movies because I don't consider him a great actor.

I might be wrong since I've only seen one movie. Has he gotten any better.

We're allowed to give opinions right? If you think he's a good actor - please give your reasons.

@spcutty
The outcome of an actor's performance mostly depends on the visions and directorial skillz of a director , therefore , I don't think blaming an actor for translating a director's vision as best as he/she could , is fair . Remember the xpression , It a'int over till the fat lady sing , If the director didn't say CUT and THAT IS A WRAP , the actors won't stop delivering the goods .

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Re: Hanks Anuku

Originally posted by kkkartel
Remember the xpression , It a'int over till the fat lady sing , If the director didn't say CUT and THAT IS A WRAP , the actors won't stop delivering the goods .
Not in Nigeria buddy. You have the actor's one week or so. If you exceed that, he's already taken another job and stopping by another location. You will just find him scarce. They only remain indefinitely on the set of directors like Tade Ogidan. They take too many jobs (money) and sometimes cannot focus on giving quality.

vince

I haven't seen 'the senator',but Anuku is a good actor.At least he was good in "Broad Daylight".

kkkartel

Re: Re: Re: Hanks Anuku

Originally posted by Sola
Not in Nigeria buddy. You have the actor's one week or so. If you exceed that, he's already taken another job and stopping by another location. You will just find him scarce. They only remain indefinitely on the set of directors like Tade Ogidan. They take too many jobs (money) and sometimes cannot focus on giving quality.

So these actors /hustlers compromise the artistic integrity , talents , aspirations , efforts and the qualityof work of all invoved in the project ... For what ??? For another project they cann't be proud of ??? Well that's FUCKED UP . I'd advise all the production houses to start demanding qualities from these so called actors/hustlers , after all they r the star makers, the public r able to accept and adore these stars because the producers put them in the limelights , so who the hell r they to be unwillin' to deliver quality products ?

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Well, my statement was an unfair generalisation. Some actors are not like that. Many are disciplined. But the gate crasher stars are like that.

And the Actors Guild led by Zach Orji is working hard to discourage the practice. :)

kkkartel

Originally posted by Sola
Well, my statement was an unfair generalisation. Some actors are not like that. Many are disciplined. But the gate crasher stars are like that.

And the Actors Guild led by Zach Orji is working hard to discourage the practice. :)

Well , that's good news to me , we all know discipline is a word that doesn't exist in some Nigerians book of words, but we gotta start cleanin' up these immoral behaviours by puttin'all the rotten eggs in their own basket somehow , since our so called national leaders had failed us to date ; who knows , m/b the entertainment industry would give us back our national pride by re-educatin' us all thru their arts and positive deeds in public .

vince

Originally posted by kkkartel
Well , that's good news to me , we all know discipline is a word that doesn't exist in some Nigerians book of words, but we gotta start cleanin' up these immoral behaviours by puttin'all the rotten eggs in their own basket somehow , since our so called national leaders had failed us to date ; who knows , m/b the entertainment industry would give us back our national pride by re-educatin' us all thru their arts and positive deeds in public .

WORD!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.