• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Happy Birthday, BlackPearl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickmadam

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!
It's Blackpearl's birthday :139: :139: :139:
drinks are on me..arbor mist! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
blackpearl, may God's blessings forever shine upon you, i've seen you come a long way in the past year and I am following you to thank God.
:139: to youuuuuu

Abike

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Bolanle! God bless! :)

Candylecious

Na today!
Candy Darling!! Where have you been? Please don't let us derail ms, BP's bday thread, but what's up

I been around my lovely sis! I been checking on y'all from time to time; I just get so lazy to type and say what's on my mind sometimes...lol! How far now?

kaymax

I been around my lovely sis! I been checking on y'all from time to time; I just get so lazy to type and say what's on my mind sometimes...lol! How far now?
Mai sister, I dey. Please we want to hear what is in that mind of years, so please, don't be stingy. Good to see you.

Candylecious

Na today!
Mai sister, I dey. Please we want to hear what is in that mind of years, so please, don't be stingy. Good to see you.

No wahala. I will try and write more often. But e good as I cut out small oh, see as you dey miss me; Hehe! Cebebrity sturves! :bouncy

Status
Not open for further replies.