• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

I need some help on one of my scripts that i'm writing.A large part of the script is supposed to be in a holliday resort not far from Lagos or in the western region.I do not have a clue on any.
Can anybody give me a helping hand which one is good?I particularly want one with a beachside.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by vince
I need some help on one of my scripts that i'm writing.A large part of the script is supposed to be in a holliday resort not far from Lagos or in the western region.I do not have a clue on any.
Can anybody give me a helping hand which one is good?I particularly want one with a beachside.
Badagry will be a good idea. The area is a seashore community and hotels and resorts abound right next to the water. It is some 30mins away from Lagos.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Lacapine tropicana abi na werin dem dey call am... Badagry is amazing too, or you can go as far as portonovo

vince

Hmmm,the thing is,i have to go to these places and check them out physically b4 i can go on with the script.And i can't do it from here.:(
It is a beautiful story but this is holding it down.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Hmmm,the thing is,i have to go to these places and check them out physically b4 i can go on with the script.And i can't do it from here.:(
It is a beautiful story but this is holding it down.

Lacapine tropicana get website o....With pictures, I just cant spell d godforsaken place. Pele

vince

Thank you jare,Sola!:)
Mamarisi,you need to study english spelling harder!:D
Na lacampaigne u dey call lacapina!

vince

Originally posted by Sola
Lacampagne tropicana is in Lekki area of Lagos:

http://www.findnigeria.com/html/Travel/Holiday_Resorts/

Ok,Sola,i think i'm hooked on this one!:) The place is perfect,especially because of their weekend programmes,lovely.In the script,i intend to get the characters to spend a long weekend of fun and drama using the resort as backdrop.Pity their was no mention of clubbing there.:( I do need a club where they play live band.But i'm sure there will be one close by.:)

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
They will have one in-house. I have met the owner a couple of times, during interviews for broadcast and print. Very big ideas in his head.

vince

Originally posted by Sola
They will have one in-house. I have met the owner a couple of times, during interviews for broadcast and print. Very big ideas in his head.

I hope they do.The place looks cool.Nice environs.Just what a romantic comedy needs.:)

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Did someone say ROMANTIC COMEDY. I hate the word romance...

Baba Sufilatu u dey ta si mi....CHAI. My head don dey hot, no make I break bottle 4 ya heard, dem tell u say I go school learn english?:mad:

AM BORED, SCHOOL SUCKZ.

I just got the MADDEST idea for a movie today, its going to be HUGE......As in TOTALLY!!!!! I'm so tripped.

vince

Originally posted by mamarita
Did someone say ROMANTIC COMEDY. I hate the word romance...

Baba Sufilatu u dey ta si mi....CHAI. My head don dey hot, no make I break bottle 4 ya heard, dem tell u say I go school learn english?:mad:

AM BORED, SCHOOL SUCKZ.

I just got the MADDEST idea for a movie today, its going to be HUGE......As in TOTALLY!!!!! I'm so tripped.

It is a romantic comedy with class,girl.Guaranteed!Except no be me write am.;)

Let's hear your idea for a movie,maybe we might work it into a masterpiece,eh!:D

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
It is a romantic comedy with class,girl.Guaranteed!Except no be me write am.;)

Let's hear your idea for a movie,maybe we might work it into a masterpiece,eh!:D

Ehn shey kini. Its something that has to be worked on. I'm not talking 3-4 yrs. I'm thinking, 10-20 years. After I return from my year of solidarity in JAPAN. I'm so excited about this thing and I hope it works out. It should, it must, IT'LL BE SO BIG!!! GODZILLA'll look like an ant on my foot to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.