• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

movieaddict

Hi,

This is a very nice and informative site. I am an addict of nigerian movies and will probably need to go through a six step program to rid my addiction. I will do anything for Nigerian movies, it seems to me as though that is the way I keep intouch with the social goings of Naija. I am home now :D (with this site), I just need to find out more about the site and how to navigate around it. Where are the postings for new movies and where are movie ratings. My apologies if I sound so agressive, na so e dey shack me. Good job to whoever implemented this web site, I swear I love you :p

vince

I say to you a very hearty wellcome onboard.May your addiction never be cured!:D
To reach those places you mentioned,just look at the top of the page and you will see all the links.
Have a good one!:D

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
We like your kind of addiction, movieaddict. It is very good for business! Ha ha!

Really, this site is growing slowly and some of the things you asked for are being worked on to be added later. Thanks for joining though. We all share the same addiction, believe me!

movieaddict

Nice to know that I am not alone. I guess I will see you all at the six step program hun:D , anyways, thank you for the warm welcome and a job well done on the site. I love the promptness of replying to new posts. Are you guys producers and movie scripters? and what is the best website to go to for up to date nigerian movies?

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
If you're looking for places to BUY movies, there's a comprehensive list here:

http://www.findnigeria.com/html/Shopping/Nigerian_Movies/

If it is information about movies that you want, websites are just being developed to do that. The ting no easy. Many of the online movie sites are being run from abroad, but the information is in Nigeria, which makes it tough to get out without establishing proper links. Telephones are useful, but you gotta sniff around yourself. We hope to add that sort of info as we go on here. In time...

Status
Not open for further replies.