• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Highly recommended Nigerian movies

S

samira

Guest
Simisola said:
Sammie baby, where did u get all these film titles from? Pls don't tell me u just got them?

They are out of my 600 collection of them. i have them in an excel spreadsheet. I forgot to update the one i have at work....so there are some of my favorites missing. :586:
 

Simisola

Well-Known Member
samira said:
They are out of my 600 collection of them. i have them in an excel spreadsheet. I forgot to update the one i have at work....so there are some of my favorites missing. :586:


Your fit pass anti Lola own o. :shock
 

vince

Well-Known Member
samira said:
Not as much as Vince o'... :586:
Who says that i am addicted to them?You can't be more wrong.My watching nolly homvies is mostly for educational reasons,as a future moviemaker,that is.
Nolly homvies are paedagogical treasures for aspiring filmmakers and scriptwriters because they show you most graphically how not to write a script,or make a real movie.Everytime i see a nolly homvie,i am learning. :)
 
S

samira

Guest
vince said:
Who says that i am addicted to them?You can't be more wrong.My watching nolly homvies is mostly for educational reasons,as a future moviemaker,that is.
Nolly homvies are paedagogical treasures for aspiring filmmakers and scriptwriters because they show you most graphically how not to write a script,or make a real movie.Everytime i see a nolly homvie,i am learning. :)

hmmm. I hear you. But, remember to cast this hausa chick in one of your movies one day then. As I am very very vely goooooood. Excellent actress! Who is Gen and OmoT when Samira hits the scene? :586: :fing02:
 

monica

genny is the best
super love
beloved
for better for worse pt 1(the 2 sucks)
games women play
treasure 1and 2
behind closed doors
 

nkerastella

Active Member
monica said:
super love
beloved
for better for worse pt 1(the 2 sucks)
games women play
treasure 1and 2
behind closed doors

Darkest Night 1 & 2
My First Love 1 & 2
Jealous Lovers 1 & 2 (good movie on th whole but some scenes without gene suck)
 

amamellow

Well-Known Member
nkerastella said:
Darkest Night 1 & 2
My First Love 1 & 2
Jealous Lovers 1 & 2 (good movie on th whole but some scenes without gene suck)
really, i think the movie was a flop. that is my own opinion
 

nkerastella

Active Member
amamellow said:
really, i think the movie was a flop. that is my own opinion

Save 4 that part which has a lousy couple not Gene and Pat ofcourse. But I like Part 2 With Gene and her job search experience
 

Atlakos

Life, Love & Happiness
Emotional Blackmail

Emotional Blackmail

Hallmark Films
Zack Orji, Ini Edo, Mike Ezuruonye, Tony Umez, Chika Ike
Produced by Ephraim Arinze
Directed by NA
Screenplay byNA

Emotional Blackmail parades a convoluted plot with so many threads woven into it, it almost justifies the need for a sequel. It is basically the story of a couple who are happily married with a child until one half of the couple begins to feel suffocated by the other's love which ends in infidelity. Sounds simple enough doesn't it, but it seems the writer wasn't satisfied with his 'simple plot' and we are instantly whisked away on a fantastic tale of love, passion, intrigue and betrayal. The plot is really commendable, the cast is great, but unfortunately, the audio quality is not consistent and a terrible stunt scene almost ruins all its luster (imagine a commercial motorbike zoom pass someone thus giving the person an instant broken leg&Please!) Eventually however, Emotional Blackmail is successful

I personally rate it 8/10. Collectors item. Ini and Mike surely did go out together for real,their chemistry in this movie tells me its true, oh well too bad they are not together anymore cos they look cute as a couple.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHY O WHY DO WOMEN KEEP CHEATING ON ZACH ORJI IN EVERY MOVIE, HE ALWAYS PLAYS THE PERFECT HUSBAND WITH THE CHEATING WIFE - HE better make sure that doesnt affect his real life :p
 

lafemmedi

Reaching above and beyond
Crazy Passion 1 and 2

I just finished watching Crazy Passion 1 and 2 and I enjoyed it. Sorta romantic drama.

The main theme was a touchy and sensitive subject, which was handled well and delivered properly... Chide Mokeme in my opinion handled his role very well, it would have been so easy to hate his character, but you didn't always and I believe Liz Benson was the lady who played the mother's role. She was great in it.

If I had read the synopsis somewhere before watching it, I would have avoided it, so I'm glad I hadn't... Definitely recommended it.
 

Shekua

Well-Known Member
i see will watch this weekend, you know i have to see every movie featuring bimbo akintola
.

Ama, i watched it yesterday, its good but i couldn't conclude it since the Part 2 Disc 2 was terrribly damaged. Its looks as if Bimbo has reduced her weight slightly.
 
Top