• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Honeymoon 1 & 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiare

1. Has anyone watched Honeymoon 1 & 2? The cover was so beautiful but I think it was not well acted. For starters, the flashbacks are way too long in both parts, then the ending was so stupid, not to my expectations. Though the movie is a bit fairly acted.

2. $1 is a very very good flick i must admit but the ending was not good. We don't know what happened after the tragedy? But the film is well acted and quite funny from the start. Is there any room for a part 2?

cindy

I liked Honeymoon1&2 except the flashback that took all the space in the tape...damn....but it was a good movie.

$1 is an old movie to be expecting part2, dont u think so?

Pretty Girl

Originally posted by cindy
I liked Honeymoon1&2 except the flashback that took all the space in the tape...damn....but it was a good movie.

$1 is an old movie to be expecting part2, dont u think so?

Naaaa............$1 movie better not have a part 2 oooo, trust me, the part 1 go lose value:eyes

cindy

Originally posted by Pretty Girl
Naaaa............$1 movie better not have a part 2 oooo, trust me, the part 1 go lose value:eyes

they could make part2 be abt the girl(chiege) goes back begging the guy she dumped(Bob Manuel) to take her back and he refused to take her back. And then Jim Iyke gets treatment and becomes better, and wants to make amends with the girl (chiege) :confused: ok this is not making sense, am not even sure if Bob Manuel was the guy she dumped, its been a while jare.

Shiare

$1

She dumped Bob Manuel in that movie, so I don't expect her to be forgiven later. I think there should be no room for a pt 2, I want it to be more like The Pretender where Ifeoma was not forgiven at all, I think all movies should not have happy endings sometimes. What she did was so bad and it should be a lesson to other ladies who do so. If at all they are planning to do a sequel, then the lady should not be forgiven at all, she gave out all her stuff, she should be very embarrased in pt 2 and made to loose all her friends and sanity, when she goes back to Bob (Pat) let her find he has married and doing very well. Jim should go to jail for attempted murder and taking drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.