• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Instead of wasting time I will Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamaicayute

Naija Movie Lovah
Check my Blog. My Take on Zidane

The finals of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Football tournament was held on Sunday July 9th in Berlin Germany. Missed in the Irony is the fact that the finals were held in a city that became a symbol of both the unification of the former East and West Germany's as well as the destruction of the cold war. This supports the old adage that sometimes you have to tear down to build up. The stones taken from the Berlin wall were thrown at the old Soviet system and brought what many have determined to be freedom. I guess one mans vandalism is another mans reconstruction.

Continue Here

amet13

Jamai i did not see ur comment, but i think the pizza boy intentionally provoked him by telling him he is a black monkey and a son of a terrorist i heard this on one of our radio stations in Ghana if its true than its too bad i think i would have done worse. But after all said and done i'm happy Zidane got the golden ball

jamaicayute

Naija Movie Lovah
amet13 said:
Jamai i did not see ur comment, but i think the pizza boy intentionally provoked him by telling him he is a black monkey and a son of a terrorist i heard this on one of our radio stations in Ghana if its true than its too bad i think i would have done worse. But after all said and done i'm happy Zidane got the golden ball
Yes Spain and Italy are notorious.

bluestocking

No matter how you say it Jamo, Zidane made an error in judgement. The cliche 'two wrongs dont make a right' exist for a reason. Look, i'm not saying im perfect, and i'm not saying i might not have reacted the same way, still it does not make it right. Zizi should have realised that this was a crucial match and should have kept his cool. He chose to react that way, and he got consequences of his reaction. Simple.

I still love him anyway, and still think he's a great player.

erinma

bluestocking said:
No matter how you say it Jamo, Zidane made an error in judgement. The cliche 'two wrongs dont make a right' exist for a reason. Look, i'm not saying im perfect, and i'm not saying i might not have reacted the same way, still it does not make it right.
make you no bring morals here oo, I would proly do worst than that, for goodness sake we are just playing games. And I wont give hoot if am given Green, yellow, black. red heck all de colours to F*** of the field!

olofofogal

Let d smoke carry d point
zidane should have hit him so hard that he faints...the italians are idiots and they **** me off.was in italy last year and the hotel i stayed at made me see how terrible these peeps are,they can push u to do anything,i almost head butted the old mama running the kitchen in the hotel(lol)

jamaicayute

Naija Movie Lovah
olofofogal said:
zidane should have hit him so hard that he faints...the italians are idiots and they **** me off.was in italy last year and the hotel i stayed at made me see how terrible these peeps are,they can push u to do anything,i almost head butted the old mama running the kitchen in the hotel(lol)
I can't believe me an olofofo agree on something/. Hi ma welcome back. Read my blog and see if I can come work for your gist magazine? :)

sarah

bluestocking said:
No matter how you say it Jamo, Zidane made an error in judgement. The cliche 'two wrongs dont make a right' exist for a reason. Look, i'm not saying im perfect, and i'm not saying i might not have reacted the same way, still it does not make it right. Zizi should have realised that this was a crucial match and should have kept his cool. He chose to react that way, and he got consequences of his reaction. Simple. I still love him anyway, and still think he's a great player.

ure right blue he might have overreacted am thinking, what if it was Zidane who took that penalty which whats his name ........ i know its starts with T took? the story would have been different. ofcourse there have to be loser

jamaicayute

Naija Movie Lovah
sarah said:
ure right blue he might have overreacted am thinking, what if it was Zidane who took that penalty which whats his name ........ i know its starts with T took? the story would have been different. ofcourse there have to be loser
Human rights before a ball game anyday.

erinma

olofofogal said:
sometimes they say fight no be the answer.. but for this ZZ case i no gree, I for just do as you talk.

Atleast some sisters agree with me

olofofogal

Let d smoke carry d point
jamaicayute said:
I can't believe me an olofofo agree on something/. Hi ma welcome back. Read my blog and see if I can come work for your gist magazine? :)

emmmmmmmm work more on ur olofofo instincts ok?smokin:

Pearl80

stuckonyou
all of una wey dey write say Zidane's action was justified, what if that head butt led to something else? They'd been playin for two hours, what if that act knocked the Italian out cold. I love Zizou, and i know he's prone to such temper tantrums, but like someone's said already, two wrongs dont remedy a situation

jamaicayute

Naija Movie Lovah
Pearl80 said:
all of una wey dey write say Zidane's action was justified, what if that head butt led to something else? They'd been playin for two hours, what if that act knocked the Italian out cold. I love Zizou, and i know he's prone to such temper tantrums, but like someone's said already, two wrongs dont remedy a situation
He should have been hit out cold. That will teach him to talk about peoples mother and yes, for diving too. No one can headbutt a fit soccer player and he fall so hard. I am glad zizou also said he does not regret doing it bravo, time out for hypocrisy.
http://jamaicaredman.blogspot.com

Jinui

Pearl80 said:

for starters welcome back.if persin cos ya mama u leave am go ya.no be me.i go show u say ma mama na my life.knock out cold ke?na wetin he for deserve naw

sarah

jyute ur blog is not opening its saying this

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.