• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Instead of wasting time I will Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah

and zidane's mother said this ......i can see she was really angry

According to the Daily Mirror, Mrs Zidane has defended her son's actions, telling friends: "I am utterly disgusted by what I have heard. I praise my son for defending his family's honour. No one should be subjected to such foul insults on or off the football pitch and I don't care if it was a World Cup final.
"I have nothing but contempt for Materazzi and, if what he said is true, then I want his balls on a platter.
"Our whole family is deeply saddened that Zinedine's career should end with a red card but at least he has his honour.
[...]

Pearl80

stuckonyou
sarah said:
and zidane's mother said this ......i can see she was really angry

According to the Daily Mirror, Mrs Zidane has defended her son's actions, telling friends: "I am utterly disgusted by what I have heard. I praise my son for defending his family's honour. No one should be subjected to such foul insults on or off the football pitch and I don't care if it was a World Cup final.
"I have nothing but contempt for Materazzi and, if what he said is true, then I want his balls on a platter.
"Our whole family is deeply saddened that Zinedine's career should end with a red card but at least he has his honour.
[...]
:eek: :roll :roll

olofofogal

Let d smoke carry d point
abeg all these moderators when no dey mind their business na who dey delete my post inside this thread?una better respect una sefs oh!
abi wetin?mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeu

Status
Not open for further replies.