• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

iPhone 5 Silly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kala Lou

they might as well turn it into a camera......iphone take great daylight photos but sucks, like most phone cams, in low light....

pet peeve: bad cellphone pics on Facebook....why don't peeps invest in a little decent camera these days?

Kala Lou

Convenience?
there are good digital cams out there that are about the size of a smart phone....I don't know, maybe its just me but I like my pics sharp sharp...I see a lot of very grainy low light pics on facebook on special events like weddings and parties...#shit I don't like..

Village-Boi

there are good digital cams out there that are about the size of a smart phone....I don't know, maybe its just me but I like my pics sharp sharp...I see a lot of very grainy low light pics on facebook on special events like weddings and parties...#shit I don't like..

A couple of little chuckles for you. Perfect solution for your needs :food-smil let's drink to your newest all in one.

XL-iphone5.jpg

Oh don't forget a rig for it ;-)

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
This is very nice. I no wan start war o, but I remember Vince, dismissing a point V-Boi made about how some guys used a cellphone to shoot movies a while back here on NRs. Could you have imagined shooting a 3D movie with a camera less than thousands of US dollar a few hours ago, but here we are watching a working cellphone DEMO to be featured in the presenter's next segment!

Village-Boi

This is very nice. I no wan start war o, but I remember Vince, dismissing a point V-Boi made about how some guys used a cellphone to shoot movies a while back here on NRs. Could you have imagined shooting a 3D movie with a camera less than thousands of US dollar a few hours ago, but here we are watching a working cellphone DEMO to be featured in the presenter's next segment!
I hear ya. I think most people that have shot a movie on a phone did it for the 'look what we can do' bragging rights. Things move so fast that TODAY it will be a sin to shoot anything 'pro' on a 'phone'... can be done but why??
With a lot of new stuff that has come out over the last few days on the BlackMagic Cinema camera anyone interested in 'cinema' need look no further... let me correct myself... anyone interested in 'cinema' need look no 'less'... phones were done, was fun and funny but 'right now' nah!!! However... still very relevant for 'photography' me thinks!

Kala Lou

$350 and no phone calls??? lol. But at least it shoots RAW stills... oops; nope!!

Yeah $350 is pretty steep for a consumer camera...but consumers don't care about shooting RAW stills.....pics shot on this will prob. go straight to Facebook and Instagram....

Status
Not open for further replies.