• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

iPhone5 don land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
You no go wait for the reviews first? What's the rush? Dem no make enough? action-s:

Kala Lou

You no go wait for the reviews first? What's the rush? Dem no make enough? action-s:

I no de plan to buy ...not enough features to make me upgrade my 4s
larger touch screen....I no need...I get 20/20 vision
18% thinner than 4s....after you put am for that humongous Otter case the size no matter
faster internet browsing....don't browse the net much on my phone
ios6.....fit download that on my 4s
the only thing I'm missing is that longer battery life...
oh well..I go wait for iPhone 6

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I suspect many will think like you. Not enough features to warrant an upgrade. They haven't been adding breakout features lately...

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!

sweat:

But, SOla, I thought you be iPhone person too??

So, when is the iPhone6 coming out? In time for Christmas? lol.

Na wah O! I thank God that the iPhone bug no ever bite me at all, if not, i for dey fret along now with 'upgrades' ...

Village-Boi

I purposely skipped the iPhone 4s cos of my contract dates so yup I'll be getting one very, very soon! I was expecting somethig crazier RE the camera lol.

mealone

My Iphone 4S is working wonderfully well for me right now.i compared the 4S with the 5,nothing trips me and i don't think the 4 inches screen is enough to make me change my mind. I'll pass.(in all the collective dsamplers accent) thanks BUT no thanks

sidney

I dont think this Iphone is really worth it. It is better waiting for Iphone5s

Not if you have a 4 or 3s... Depends on what you currently have.

Except for iPAD2, which was a huge improvement over iPAD1, it is almost never worth it to upgrade one year after the purchase...

After 2 years, your contract is usually up and the technology usually advances measurable every 2 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.