• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Is anyone still on 56k here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone still logging on to the internet via a telephone line? Is it DSL or just 56k?

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Thought so. You're always getting double posts (like you just did in another thread tonite). Eewww! With all the money you make, kai!

paj

Sola said:
Anyone still logging on to the internet via a telephone line? Is it DSL or just 56k?
......*fowards post to the FTC as a suspicious attempt by a certain CM to initiate identity theft*...smokin:
Pa

paj

olofofogal said:
wetin be CM?:eek:
...Chief Moderator....Certified Mumu..Central Midfielder....Crawcraw Magnet....Convertible Molue....chose ya choice...smokin:
Pa

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
paj said:
....14.4..abeg..get it right..yeye primary 2 repeater
See ya smoky head? Even if dem put you for T1 sef, no be one word you dey type per hour? Na because of you dem develop voice recognition. Keyboard dey fear you.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Sola said:
See ya smoky head? Even if dem put you for T1 sef, no be one word you dey type per hour? Na because of you dem develop voice recognition. Keyboard dey fear you.
sweat: :laugh: :roll I no sabi sey ya puch hard laiki dis O!

paj

sidney said:
Chei! So do you also still have a b&w TV and a rotary phone and a.... dare I say.... a record player??

:spin2:
..please..even wiff dat she's still ok..unlike Sola wey im moto stick shifter still dey for the steering column...smokin:
Pa

NTB

Sola said:

good come back :teu26:

Joi

Code Cracker
Worris Eeewwy abourrit Area?
They say the devil u know is berra than the Angel u don't know so....I shall stick to my 56k for now, make una experiment dey go :bouncy

Sola said:
Thought so. You're always getting double posts (like you just did in another thread tonite). Eewww! With all the money you make, kai!

Status
Not open for further replies.