• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Julius Caesar yoruba translation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

I just can't wait to see the translation!
Yoruba Julius Caesar,dat wan na ogbonge concept! :)

vince

Na wa o!

So nobody has seen this movie yet?
Anyway,i am waiting for my video club to stock up with yoruba movies(this one included).
I will definitely be seeing it and be giving full review soon. :)

vince

So nobody has seen this movie yet?!Abeg any comments?I am trying to get my hands on it,but no luck yet. :)

Simisola

vince said:
So nobody has seen this movie yet?!Abeg any comments?I am trying to get my hands on it,but no luck yet. :)

I've got a copy. It's too dry in ma opinion. Too much village setting.:D

Simisola

vince said:
I need a second,third,fourth.....opinions,please!

en en, so ma own opinion doesn't count now abi? U no even beg me to send u the copy. Or r u scared of what bigM go say, if u reply me?

vince

Simisola said:
en en, so ma own opinion doesn't count now abi? U no even beg me to send u the copy. Or r u scared of what bigM go say, if u reply me?
I thought you were kidding.Ok,send it to me,i want to see the movie.

Gen Sani Abacha

Vince mein ubermoderato!!! You didn't even give any feedback on this o...Oya, though it may be a decade late, I'm still interested...Drop the 411 on this, if you still remember that is...:D

Village-Boi

Even I am interested. I think it's a great idea; kudos to the Yoruba industry for doing it. In fact, new Nollywood, even pigin sef go sweet for all the classics!

Status
Not open for further replies.