• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

just interested in this clique

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stone

hello guys,
i am stone and i am interested in wan ting to be in an associations like yours, if it could be ganted to me.
i am a script writer, a song composer, a lyricist above all i have other qualifications that i will be willing to share with so many Nigerians.
so could it be possible that i becvome one of your numerous customers for i shall be sending my profile whenever it is due.

Life is a journey that needs to be completed, use your head, dont give up follow your dreams. :cool:

Sola

Administrator
Staff member
Clique? Not really. But there's a lot of talented people hereabouts. Welcome to NR.

vince

Clique ke?No be like dat ,my broda.Call us a happy family of naija movie addicts:D
Wellcome onboard.It is nice to have another scriptwriter to share ideas with.
We hope to feel your contributions on here.I am a scriptwriter too,by the way!
Peace!:)

kkkartel

Originally posted by stone
hello guys,
i am stone and i am interested in wan ting to be in an associations like yours, if it could be ganted to me.
i am a script writer, a song composer, a lyricist above all i have other qualifications that i will be willing to share with so many Nigerians.
so could it be possible that i becvome one of your numerous customers for i shall be sending my profile whenever it is due.

Life is a journey that needs to be completed, use your head, dont give up follow your dreams. :cool:

Wellucommu o, holla @ moi , if u need a music producer , arranger or an audio engineer ... Peace

S

stone

what is next for me

dear sola,
i am very happy that you replied me, more grease to your elbow.
the next thing now is for me to know what i am supposed to do now, as in the next step to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.