• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Koto Orun- The TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.

movieaddict

Does anyone remember this TV (NTA channel 7) Series. Wazn't it a very captivating story. I can't rememeber the whole story but I remeber bits and pieces like Adeola and that pregnancy she had, the babe she had what came to save the world. Fadeyi oloro, orishabunmi and that olori aje woman. Anyone remember the story.

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
They stretched KOTO ORUN further to KOTO AYE1&2, with Koledowo's mum as a witch, and then there's AJAGUNMALE that came to save the world.

They Orisabunmi series, I'm still looking for the name o, I remember how Fadeyi them used to do their incarntations with one leg up....Ah those were the dayz

movieaddict

Originally posted by mamarita
They stretched KOTO ORUN further to KOTO AYE1&2, with Koledowo's mum as a witch, and then there's AJAGUNMALE that came to save the world.

They Orisabunmi series, I'm still looking for the name o, I remember how Fadeyi them used to do their incarntations with one leg up....Ah those were the dayz

Yeah bringing back memories. Koledowo's mum was oyinboyi or something like that. Ajagunmale...was that adeola and the obas kid?

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Originally posted by movieaddict
Yeah bringing back memories. Koledowo's mum was oyinboyi or something like that. Ajagunmale...was that adeola and the obas kid?

Oh I remember now, Ajagunmale is Adeola's kid I think. And he came to fix things and set the witches straight. Yeah Koledowo's mum's Oyiboyi. I'm sort of confused now cos if I remember clearly Koledowo said his mum was a witch in KOTO AYE, and then they gave her the anti-witch serum, and when she took it nothing happened to her, but I never got to see part 2 but I think she really was a witch but got a way to avoid the water or something like that.....But yeah I loved KOTO ORUN, it was something to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.