• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Lakers can't stop losing...Somebody please help me!

Dsampler

Alright, people. I admit I don't know diddly about sports, but I do know about the Lakers. I really enjoy going to Lakers games whenever I'm in town..........but......, why da heck do they keep losing everyday lately???? I mean, these guys just can't beat anybody. Whadaheck is going on????!!! Somebody please explain.

Fadaka Wright

Kala Lou

If Kobe could facilitate more (like Magic & Lebron) and not hug the ball too much, maybe they'll win more games. They actually do better when Kobe scores less..... Bulls all day!!!

kolinzo

Nothing gives joy than to see Lakers lose! I Lakers with a passion. I'm glad Jim Bust is in charge now so that makes it easy for Lakers to lose. Watch as the new tax code is enforced Lakers will be in serious trouble! I want them to trade Pau Gasol so they can really see how ordinary the team is without him. Bunch of ungrateful fans! Ungrateful organization!

Dsampler

Nothing gives joy than to see Lakers lose! I Lakers with a passion. I'm glad Jim Bust is in charge now so that makes it easy for Lakers to lose. Watch as the new tax code is enforced Lakers will be in serious trouble! I want them to trade Pau Gasol so they can really see how ordinary the team is without him. Bunch of ungrateful fans! Ungrateful organization!

I like the Lakers. I hope they start winning soon. I'll tell my Pastor to pray for them.

Hi!, Kobeeeee!!!

Dsampler

.....em, Lakers lost again tonight. What happened to all the prayer warriors that are working on this case? abeg make una pray harder o I may not know anything about sports but I know say I love my Lakers o. Pray harder o, thank you.

Dsampler

.......um,...last night, the Lakers lost yet another game. Prayer Warriors, can we step on it please! Thank you.

Dsampler

oya oooooooooooooooooo, oya, oya, oya!!!!!!! Praya worrios where una dey????!!!!!!! Lakers has lost four in a row. Abeg put on your prayer gowns again o. Pray! pray! pray! pray! pray! pray! pray! pray! pray! pray! pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Dsampler

NR Prayer warriors!!!! Where da hell are you guys???!!!!!!!! Lakers on the road has just lost another 6 games in a row! Somebody! Please! pray! harder!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Dsampler

Dear Naijarulers,

As of this morning, it is now 7 loses in a row. It is pretty bad now in LA. Now, the team just had a special meeting talking about possibly salvaging the entire season. Talk about critical condition.

Can the prayer warriors now please pray a little harder, please.:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
DS