• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Living a healthier lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaymax

Okay the scale says I am big and I certainly felt it. I was wearing size 12/14 4 weeks ago. So I was not "fat" but I was carrying weight that my body should not be carrying. I swear 25 of those pounds come from my boobies. It is the only thing that makes sense because when people see me they always guess that I am about 25lbs less than I really am.

Oh NO, my sister, size 12-14 no be small O unless you're tall and carry it well. LOL. When you said Juniors, I was thinking maybe you were a 6 or an 8. 25 lbs is a lot though. I've lost 11lbs, still I don't see much change, but my clothes feel a bit better. As for losing from the 'twins', I'm sure your hubby if applicable is not happy. LOL

Sifu

Oh NO, my sister, size 12-14 no be small O unless you're tall and carry it well. LOL. When you said Juniors, I was thinking maybe you were a 6 or an 8. 25 lbs is a lot though. I've lost 11lbs, still I don't see much change, but my clothes feel a bit better. As for losing from the 'twins', I'm sure your hubby if applicable is not happy. LOL

Well I could wear 10 on the bottom but even when I was 130lbs I always wore extra large tops if everything would fit. I should find one of my pictures from when I was around 135lbs LMAO.

Sifu

Suppermommy you are too gorgeous abeg. Abi are you trying to flatter me. TM I am joining your club. Skinny wenches LOL

kaymax

Well I could wear 10 on the bottom but even when I was 130lbs I always wore extra large tops if everything would fit. I should find one of my pictures from when I was around 135lbs LMAO.

I'm trying to get back to 135-140 as well. Dayum, I looked good.

Sifu

This was me about 7 years ago. I was significantly smaller. I still wear tops that are for bigger girls unless maybe it is a stretchy fabric and then I might want to wear a blazer sef. I can't leave the house looking like this now. My boys will ask me if I forgot to wear my blouse
floral%20faith.jpg

kaymax

This was me about 7 years ago. I was significantly smaller. I still wear tops that are for bigger girls unless maybe it is a stretchy fabric and then I might want to wear a blazer sef. I can't leave the house looking like this now. My boys will ask me if I forgot to wear my blouse
View attachment 4002

Wohoooo!!! Abeg take this pic off hia before you're descended upon by Sid, FM, and GSA. Abeg. LOL you look great.

Sifu

Wohoooo!!! Abeg take this pic off hia before you're descended upon by Sid, FM, and GSA. Abeg. LOL you look great.

Keyword is 7 years ago. Maybe I should post one from now so they can ascend back LOL

But you get what I mean. I was probably a 5/6 there and I should be wearing a small top. There is no way I could have got away with it. Even when you shop for a dress especially if you are spnding more than usual on it. You have to buy maybe a size or two up and then alter to fit you. I have a recent picture at my sisters wedding. After I put on the "body magic " the boobies even covered my view. In fact at a point it was almost deflated trying to fit them in LOL. I am not opposed to a reduction. I might lose 25lbs LOL

Sifu

I'm trying to get back to 135-140 as well. Dayum, I looked good.

That would be ideal for me. If I get back there I will not complain I am fat. I remember I used to be a gym rat. Once I get past 134 or so I start to pull my imaginary fat in the mirror. Funny enough though I like the curves that extra weight gave me though. I always felt like I did not have enough. I kind of liked the 12/14 phase in certain clothes. It's just not healthy for me

kaymax

That would be ideal for me. If I get back there I will not complain I am fat. I remember I used to be a gym rat. Once I get past 134 or so I start to pull my imaginary fat in the mirror. Funny enough though I like the curves that extra weight gave me though. I always felt like I did not have enough. I kind of liked the 12/14 phase in certain clothes. It's just not healthy for me

Then you and I must be about the same height, but you must have been smaller than me, because I'm sure the twins were 30percent of your weight back then. LOL. The point is I can weigh what I weighed back then, but the body will not be the same, you know with kids and age and all. anyway, I will continue to try sha. we should do a contest to motivate ourselves, so SM and TM won't be the only skinny biatches on here. LOL

Supermom

View attachment 4002

Oh holy mother of God...Those gals are banging....wow

Sifu

Then you and I must be about the same height, but you must have been smaller than me, because I'm sure the twins were 30percent of your weight back then. LOL. The point is I can weigh what I weighed back then, but the body will not be the same, you know with kids and age and all. anyway, I will continue to try sha. we should do a contest to motivate ourselves, so SM and TM won't be the only skinny biatches on here. LOL

LOL. I know. The body will not be the same but without those stretch marks I might not appreciate the boys as much as I do. They are battle scars o jare. And I won. The boys are not twins by the way. I am the one forcing them to be twins. dressing them the same and all that LOL

Supermom

Suppermommy you are too gorgeous abeg. Abi are you trying to flatter me. TM I am joining your club. Skinny wenches LOL

Thank you but not trying to flatter you at all....Juniors??? You are officially skinny..Hmmm the last time i smelt juniors was way way way before the war...

Status
Not open for further replies.