• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Long John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
ROtfLmA, ImaoOOOOOOOO HEHEHHHhHhHHhH I LAFFED MY HEART OUTTTT, THAT MOVIE IS OFF MY HIZZELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I JUT SAW ITTTTTTT:D :D HOLLA

Nkechi

Originally posted by Beyonce
ROtfLmA, ImaoOOOOOOOO HEHEHHHhHhHHhH I LAFFED MY HEART OUTTTT, THAT MOVIE IS OFF MY HIZZELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I JUT SAW ITTTTTTT:D :D HOLLA

Nice movie

khamileon

Originally posted by Beyonce

IT'S A PART I & 2 MOVIE......... DO U KNOW THE FAT GUY (THE ONE SLEEPING LONG JOHN'S WIFE) HE DIED... REALLY SAD!
VERY FUNNY MOVIE

solatoks

naija rules 4ever
Re: Re: long john

Originally posted by khamileon
IT'S A PART I & 2 MOVIE......... DO U KNOW THE FAT GUY (THE ONE SLEEPING LONG JOHN'S WIFE) HE DIED... REALLY SAD!
VERY FUNNY MOVIE
Is he really dead? that's sad. It's this movie that really prompted me more to watch nkem owoh's films.
Khami, how are you now? hope you're cool

Beyonce

MOther b4 mother
Re: Re: long john

Originally posted by khamileon
VERY FUNNY MOVIE
:eek: he's dead, damnn when just recent.
It has part 2 i didn't see that one. HOLLA

Status
Not open for further replies.