• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Mc Loop is dead or might be in a coma

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTB

Admin, please moderate the peace of this website O! Some people seem not to want to stop looking for trouble abi? The thing wey I do entities, they still have NOT said it! All these insults is getting three much O!

This is a sad thread, can entities simply NOT derail it with their hatred wey no make sense?????
Life is really short O for some of these bullshits! Entity we no like me ABEG keep it to yourself! PLEASE!

some people, entities, entity :laugh: is all in your head

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
I just listened to this song 'Osondi Owendi'...wow. That is a nice remix from this guy! A wonderful way to play a song from back in the day. Chai a talent is lost indeed.
I never knew this song existed! I am playing it over and over again! And dang, the meaning is tight! grinning:Ihe na aso mu na ewegbue ndi obi ojoo iwe. sweat:

NTB

Today is the wake keeping for McLoph and Umu Enugu are mourning. Achara Layout is at a standstill.

Flavour is currently on the mic paying homage to his fallen friend. My heart breaks for his Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.