• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Naija movies in London Theatre big screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady_vexy

PEOPLE OF LONDON WE GO SOON BE WATCHING NAIJA MOVIES IN CINEMA I HEARD THEY R ORGANISING A VIDEO CINEMA SOMEWHERE IN SOUTH EAST GUD NEWS RITE :)

vince

Originally posted by lady_vexy
PEOPLE OF LONDON WE GO SOON BE WATCHING NAIJA MOVIES IN CINEMA I HEARD THEY R ORGANISING A VIDEO CINEMA SOMEWHERE IN SOUTH EAST GUD NEWS RITE :)
Excellent!
Brilliant!:D

D

Dessy

Lady-Vexy, where you get that info from? You beat me to man....... that is off thi izzie.

Anyway sha, i'll break the second part to you. It's to be in the peckham cinema.........you know London Oshodi.

jenzi

Cool!!!!!!!!!!.

kcbabe64

na nt good, well good dat they r gonna be showin naija movies in d cinema. but y only in london.
wot bout people dat stay outside london like moi?
i aint gonna be wastin my money every weekend 2 come down 2 london.

D

Dessy

KC, if you know what's good for you, you will get down to Peckham and enjoy yourself. On second thought, why not become the first to pioneer something of such around your area?

kcbabe64

Originally posted by demab
KC, if you know what's good for you, you will get down to Peckham and enjoy yourself. On second thought, why not become the first to pioneer something of such around your area?

when is d first screenin gonna be on? am always scared of peckham area.
y'all sud watch out for a naija magazine comin out in the UK. its gonna blow up big time man. and ur girl kcbabe is a member of d crew. gonna be bringin u guys a lot of gossip and scope from d entertainment industry.

D

Dessy

What scares you about peckham? Lagos is a scary city, but can't Nigerians do without it. London itself is scary, but you still visit it don't you?

kcbabe64

What scares you about peckham? Lagos is a scary city, but can't Nigerians do without it. London itself is scary, but you still visit it don't you?

its just scary, though i like been in a rough area when lots of my guy friends are around me. but they aint here. last time i was in london was last weekend but i didnt go 2 peckham. but trust i wud visit dat place just for d cinema and 2 get a lot of naija films.
do u stay in peckham?

jenzi

Na ajebota not ajekpako like you.

D

Dessy

No, I don't live in peckham, I only go to get my hair products and some african food. You know........like my dried fish, yam flour, garri.........everything african sha. I must admit, i'm usually not particularly excited when I go, but there are some things that if you haven't been to peckham would be hard to get.

dmax90

great news --maybe we can start something like that in US.
Problem with that is there are too many dam pirates here in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.