• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Nigerian U20 Girls to Play finals against Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papino

This Falconets are flying o!
They beat fast running and skillful Columbia (1:0) to book a place in the finals against Germany who trashed South Korea 5:1. The girls dey play well o! Finals is on Sunday August 1st in Bielefield Germany.
Congrats and we are glad that you make us proudgrinning:

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
This Falconets are flying o!
They beat fast running and skillful Columbia (1:0) to book a place in the finals against Germany who trashed South Korea 5:1. The girls dey play well o! Finals is on Sunday August 1st in Bielefield Germany.
Congrats and we are glad that you make us proudgrinning:

Abeg, Papino wetin go be time in Germany for to play de match for Sunday? I wan watch hia for yankee.

Papino

Abeg, Papino wetin go de be time in Germany for to play de match for Sunday? I wan watch hia for yankee.

Bros, na 15hrs here which is 14hrs Nigerian time so depends on your time zone in the United States. Our girls dey play well o and dem sabi stretch good teams well well. Germany has been dishing out nothing less than 3-0 to any team they met so far but i know it would not be a walk over for them against the first African team to get to the finals of FIFA U20 women tournament. I go dey there livegrinning:

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Bros, na 15hrs here which is 14hrs Nigerian time so depends on your time zone in the United States. Our girls dey play well o and dem sabi stretch good teams well well. Germany has been dishing out nothing less than 3-0 to any team they met so far but i know it would not be a walk over for them against the first African team to get to the finals of FIFA U20 women tournament. I go dey there livegrinning:

As I dey for Eastern US......... Naija is 5Hrs ahead this time of the year, so therefore, 14:00hrs Nigerian Time Minus 5Hrs equal to 9:00hrs. Match time na 9:00am for Eastern USA, Sunday o! :653:

ddizzle

Aunty!
So Proud right from the kick off they stepped up and won that game fair and square allthough that tackle was a penalty when she went down in the box but game never lies o...what the eagles could not do the falconets did

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
So Proud right from the kick off they stepped up and won that game fair and square allthough that tackle was a penalty when she went down in the box but game never lies o...what the eagles could not do the falconets did

Mai Singing sensation! Which network, abi channel u bin dey watch de games? BTW, how ya side nah? ;)hbeat:

nike007

Yes yes, i am ready, my uncle and i have been talking about this match, haha even though he has been here for 22 years, before i was born, haha, he still is always excited when the usa looses, he is like "they think they deserve everything" haha, Falconets! They look like butch lesbo's though

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER
Yes yes, i am ready, my uncle and i have been talking about this match, haha even though he has been here for 22 years, before i was born, haha, he still is always excited when the usa looses, he is like "they think they deserve everything" haha, Falconets! They look like butch lesbo's though

.....So?:devil :rolleyes: .....But I laiki as dem nyash jus hang high laiki hanging, shaking bottoms!! I no know weda to watch dem play ball or watch dia nyash bump, jiggle and roll!!! Not to talk about the rise and fall of their Double BOOMBS as they run around the pitch chasing the ball. I'm excited!!!:Dhbeat: :653:

His Majesty

The Prince & Princess

Niiikkkkeeeeee! Are you looking for a fight???:1087: And by the way, did you watch the Ghanaian team? Most Ghanaian players are "half" men, lol. Naija players are not too butch sha, but I gotta say that Osinachi Ohale looks a dude.

My sources say that our best female players are all lesbos anyway :(

nike007

Niiikkkkeeeeee! Are you looking for a fight???:1087: And by the way, did you watch the Ghanaian team? Most Ghanaian players are "half" men, lol. Naija players are not too butch sha, but I gotta say that Osinachi Ohale looks a dude.

My sources say that our best female players are all lesbos anyway :(

Hahahahaha, i had to do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.