• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

O jabo, ko fo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nne-Baby

anybody seen this????
very nice film.
although i don't understand the relevance of the guy that was dating a student (part time prostitute). it has nothing to do with the storyline.

Poison

Registered
Originally posted by Nne-Baby
anybody seen this????
very nice film.
although i don't understand the relevance of the guy that was dating a student (part time prostitute). it has nothing to do with the storyline.

omo na bouncing!:D

vince

<although i don't understand the relevance of the guy that was dating a student (part time prostitute). it has nothing to do with the storyline.>

That is typical yoruba movie for you.Happens all the time to put a character in that has absolutely no relevance to the storyline.
Most recent example is Saheed Balogun's character in OYATO,what was his relevance in that movie?:confused:

Nne-Baby

Originally posted by vince
<although i don't understand the relevance of the guy that was dating a student (part time prostitute). it has nothing to do with the storyline.>

That is typical yoruba movie for you.Happens all the time to put a character in that has absolutely no relevance to the storyline.
Most recent example is Saheed Balogun's character in OYATO,what was his relevance in that movie?:confused:

yes..............yes..............yes
saheed didn't appear much and for those few times he did, it was meaningless.
very true!!

Poison

Registered

And what was the relevance of Micho Ade in Amope olowo sibi(Movie by Sola Sobowale, Yomi ogunmole, Ope aiyeola, Dele Odule)? He appeared once for nothing! They just had to stick him in for ceremonial purposes abi?

vince

I wish you people can give us some synopsis.I don't like to take a movie blindly,especially if it is a oruba movie,they can dissapoint!

Moremi

comedy.. he was funny...

line form Oyato...
ketekete ni omo nwa.. eshin ni emi gbe wa..

Nne-Baby

Originally posted by Poison
And what was the relevance of Micho Ade in Amope olowo sibi(Movie by Sola Sobowale, Yomi ogunmole, Ope aiyeola, Dele Odule)? He appeared once for nothing! They just had to stick him in for ceremonial purposes abi?

i haven't seen those ones yet o. maybe to kill time now. abi.........naija styloooo. or for them to bring out part 2.:)

vince

Originally posted by Moremi
comedy.. he was funny...

line form Oyato...
ketekete ni omo nwa.. eshin ni emi gbe wa..
He's too big to be a bit part player in movies just because he is funny.
He should not be accepting roles like that.:cool:

Nne-Baby

He's too big to be a bit part player in movies just because he is funny.
He should not be accepting roles like that.:cool:

true...........i like fathia balogun too.:)

mamarita

OJODTROUBLELOVER
Saheed Balogun's part was just to show us the kind of person Ms Jolade was meant to be, and we see her as this pretty lady, its only normal to have a boyfriend thats dumb.

vince

Originally posted by mamarita
Saheed Balogun's part was just to show us the kind of person Ms Jolade was meant to be, and we see her as this pretty lady, its only normal to have a boyfriend thats dumb.
It is normal for a pretty lady to have a dumb BF!
Only in mamrita's world:p

Nne-Baby

Originally posted by mamarita

na wah oooo:)

Status
Not open for further replies.