• Naija Rules! has been around since 2003, providing a hangout for the fans of Nigerian and African movies. Our members were in the forefront of the spread of movies from Africa to the world.

Okocha’s Movie In The Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simisola

Date: Aug 12th, 2010

The true life of soccer wizard and former Nigeria’s international, Austin Okocha, is set for the reel.

Showbiz Trends learnt that there is a movie in the works to honour one of Nigeria’s greatest soccer stars and former Super Eagles captain, Okocha.

Titled Feet of Destiny, the movie will see Nollywood star and Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown winner, Emeka Ike, playing Jay Jay.

It was learnt that the movie will centre on the life of Okocha and his exploits in the field of play.

The big budget flick, it was gathered further, will also feature notable Hollywood stars like Jimmy Jean Louis, Hakeem Kae Kazim, Kira Obyron and many others.

Okocha

hahahahahah....:roll I laugh in yoruba.

ssergit

..still The Drama Queen!
that movie has been 'in the works' for the past 4 years!!! Shuo! This 'works' no dey done? :rolleyes:

Angela81

you guys are late coming to the party. the movie flopped. The grip guys took down the set and sued the producer. like the director was also the producer and did not know what he was doing and the set folded over.

Simisola

you guys are late coming to the party. the movie flopped. The grip guys took down the set and sued the producer. like the director was also the producer and did not know what he was doing and the set folded over.

Really??? It's baffling that none of us here on NR has heard of the movie being released or at least there being a premiere.

Field Marshal

ABSOLUTE SUPREME RULER

You mean the production was never finished, or it never took off the ground? :confused:

Angela81, e be laiki sey I don bigin laiki ya ting, I mean laiki u o! :1087: Abeg, we fit discuss dis insai mai Mansion in our undies, no I mean over coffee?hbeat: ;) :D

NTB

You mean the production was never finished, or it never took off the ground? :confused:

Angela81, e be laiki sey I don bigin laiki ya ting, I mean laiki u o! :1087: Abeg, we fit discuss dis insai mai Mansion in our undies, no I mean over coffee?hbeat: ;) :D

Angela81 abeg run for dear life LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.